Dbrand not sending skin

Hello, 

I ordered my dbrand skin (white marble for the galaxy s8 plus) on the 27th of November and it is now December 10th. I've been waiting an extremely long time and every time I send them an email all they say is that they are working on it. When I go on the website my order is processed but not shipped nor any shipping information. I'm located in Brampton Ontario of in Canada which is less than an hour away from Toronto (dbrand shipping place). I just wanna know what I can do and if anyone else is having/has had this problem. Thank you. 

~Dan

4 minutes ago, Homeslice said:

Hello, 

I ordered my dbrand skin (white marble for the galaxy s8 plus) on the 27th of November and it is now December 10th. I've been waiting an extremely long time and every time I send them an email all they say is that they are working on it. When I go on the website my order is processed but not shipped nor any shipping information. I'm located in Brampton Ontario of in Canada which is less than an hour away from Toronto (dbrand shipping place). I just wanna know what I can do and if anyone else is having/has had this problem. Thank you. 

~Dan

Was the skin you wanted in stock when you placed the order? If you've waited 2 weeks for it and it was in stock when you ordered, and you're not getting any reasonable support response from them... I'd just cancel the order.

Vote with your wallet.

5 hours ago, Homeslice said:

Hello, 

~Dan

best way to deal with a company when they ignore u, is to go on their twitter/facebook and just make the issue public.

You have two options really... Ask for a refund or wait it out if you think its worth while waiting. If they had a big black friday / cyber monday sale then you can always expect delays. I ordered some stuff on the same date from a Canadian retailer and I am still yet to receive my stuff.. This time of the year is always tough and full of delays. If you've waited that long and they keep blowing you off, file a PayPal claim or do a charge back on your credit card if they do not let you cancel the order or refund you in a reasonable amount of time.

2 hours ago, mbpmbpmbpmbpmbp said:

You have two options really... Ask for a refund or wait it out if you think its worth while waiting. If they had a big black friday / cyber monday sale then you can always expect delays. I ordered some stuff on the same date from a Canadian retailer and I am still yet to receive my stuff.. This time of the year is always tough and full of delays. If you've waited that long and they keep blowing you off, file a PayPal claim or do a charge back on your credit card if they do not let you cancel the order or refund you in a reasonable amount of time.

Do you have any opinion on how much longer I should wait before I try to get a refund or something? 

My order was the 4th of this month and I'm still waiting on carbon fiber for my S7 Active and marble for my dad's XB1. Not happy about it still being 'pending' but I also understand its the holidays. 

I just want my skins, since one is a birthday gift that was ordered 2 weeks before my dad's bday. 

8 minutes ago, Cameron_The_Noob said:

My order was the 4th of this month and I'm still waiting on carbon fiber for my S7 Active and marble for my dad's XB1. Not happy about it still being 'pending' but I also understand its the holidays. 

I just want my skins, since one is a birthday gift that was ordered 2 weeks before my dad's bday. 

Good luck with that, mine came after 11 weeks :/

7 hours ago, iLoveCaptTeemo said:

Good luck with that, mine came after 11 weeks :/

I hate to be that guy but I actually just got an email from them today. They apologized, sent me back half the money, put the order as expedited, and then upgraded it to FedEx shipping. I'm pretty sure they lost money on my order since it's $20 in shipping and the order was $20. 

I ordered my dad an XB1 marble skin though, so that should cover materials cost before shipping. That one is still at standard. 

i thought it was pretty well know that Dbrand takes forever with their shipping?

people are always complaining about it.

That being said, we do have an @dbrandSkinsrep on the forum, who may be able to shed some light.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

On 12/13/2017 at 6:42 PM, Tsuki said:

i thought it was pretty well know that Dbrand takes forever with their shipping?

people are always complaining about it.

That being said, we do have an @dbrandSkinsrep on the forum, who may be able to shed some light.

The shipping isn't that big of a deal, considering they're in Canada and a ton of their customers, well, aren't. 

They are pretty behind for processing the items. I do feel like though that they took care of me as soon as they opened my ticket. It seems they just have a huge backorder of users that are waiting for their product to be cut instead of waiting for it to arrive.