Cheap NAS Enclosure

stali148

@stali148

I think that's a really good deal. Built-in BitTorrent client. UPNP Media Server. For that price? Ya. That's good. :D

I would buy it if I didn't have a custom one myself and needed a NAS.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@stali148

I think that's a really good deal. Built-in BitTorrent client. UPNP Media Server. For that price? Ya. That's good. :D

I would buy it if I didn't have a custom one myself and needed a NAS.

Thanks can't wait to finally have a NAS lol

Thanks can't wait to finally have a NAS lol

Yep, it's pretty great. 

What do you plan on using the UPNP Media Server part with? If you do plan on using it? 

If it's a console, your video will have to be in a format the console can play. Just keep that in mind.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yep, it's pretty great. 

What do you plan on using the UPNP Media Server part with? If you do plan on using it? 

If it's a console, your video will have to be in a format the console can play. Just keep that in mind.

tbh i'm gunna use it as a backup because i have realised i really need one especially since all this crytolocker virus thing is going around. It can come in handy to store some uni work on there as well coz its annoying to keep transfering files onto my laptop from my comp and back again.  

tbh i'm gunna use it as a backup because i have realised i really need one especially since all this crytolocker virus thing is going around. It can come in handy to store some uni work on there as well coz its annoying to keep transfering files onto my laptop from my comp and back again.

Good idea. Maybe later you can use the other features or something. It is a good NAS. :)

† Christian Member †

I Own one of these. they are really great. I warn you do not turn on the weekly monitor checks however...