What do you guy's think about the Razer key switches?

This is a topic for all key switches for the Razer keyboards. Which one do you like best? What are the switches for? This isn't for me this is for someone who is interested in Razer keyboards. 

THERE WILL BE NO BIAS, GIVE YOUR HONEST OPINION. Favorite keyboard? Favorite switches for it? Why do you use it? 

Green: 

Orange: 

Yelllow: 

I've tried them in stores and don't like them. Mainly volume reasons, I found them all to be louder than I would like in a keyboard

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

garbage

garbage

garbage

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Why would you even consider buying a Razer keyboard?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Razor makes considerable inferior quality peripherals than Corsair and Logitech sometimes even more expensive than those brands what leads buying one of these pointless aside the branding name if you think "Razor" values any thing.

This brand only sells items thanks to its aggressive gaming marketing, something it learn from Apples own aggressive marketing.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

30 minutes ago, Nova on PC and Xbox said:

This is a topic for all key switches for the Razer keyboards. Which one do you like best? What are the switches for? This isn't for me this is for someone who is interested in Razer keyboards. 

THERE WILL BE NO BIAS, GIVE YOUR HONEST OPINION. Favorite keyboard? Favorite switches for it? Why do you use it? 

Green: 

Orange: 

Yelllow: 

I have Razer Green switches, they feel nice, are loud af (but I like that). I'd totally recommend it if you like Razer stuff but if you just want a functional keyboard for a good price you're better off looking at Logitech, Corsair ect...

8 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Why would you even consider buying a Razer keyboard?

Maybe he likes them?

50 minutes ago, <Aleks> said:

Maybe he likes them?

Maybe he likes crap quality, shitty QU and an extra thicc price tag? Yah I don't see why anyone wants Razer shit... The switches are crappy cherry clones, and there are a LOT of better cherry clones... 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

Maybe he likes crap quality, shitty QU and an extra thicc price tag? Yah I don't see why anyone wants Razer shit... The switches are crappy cherry clones, and there are a LOT of better cherry clones... 

Need I remind you of NO BIAS. This is for people of whom are interested in purchasing a Razer keyboard. I will create one of which is for Corsair, Logitech, etc... 

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

They don't have "crap" quality and if you buy them from the right place they are not expensive. I got a Razer Mouse pad, mouse and keyboard for £60. 

I own the original blackwidow chroma and it's alright for gaming I would more recommend their orbweaver keypad and have a different keyboard for typing this thing is horrible for typing after a short time for typing my fingers start to ache and then it travels up to the wrists the longer I type. But I find I'm more accurate with this keyboard than others so if you value that more then this might be for you.

Razer QC is Garbage so yeah its garbage

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

I use an Ornata for my daily keyboard. I love the membrane feel and I was used for blues for the longest time, but had a roommate who couldn't stand the loud noise of the blues, so I went for the Ornata because it was much quieter than other switches. I tried it at a friend's place first though, so I wouldn't recommend testing it in store unless they have it hooked up to a computer and you can feel the whole keyboard.

Daily Driver:

CPU - Dual X5670 | GPU - GTX 750 Ti | CASE - HP DL380 G7 | RAM - 128GB Samsung 1366 DDR3 ECC | STORAGE - 8 x 146GB 15K RPM HDD

Work Horse:

CPU - Quad E7-4870 | GPU - Quad Tesla M2090 | CASE - HPDL580 G7 | RAM - 128GB Samsung 1366 DDR3 ECC | STORAGE - 2 x 256GB Samsung 950 EVO SSD