Various Digital currencies

Does anyone think these currencies will keep being made as mining gets difficult? Litecoin more or less spawned as Bitcoin was gaining momentum in mining difficulty and value so could it happen again with Liteoin? I know there are boatloads of these currencies out there but will another catch on like LTC did to the fall of BTC?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

actually litecoin was around ever since bitcoin was about $20. it was better for people with lower end specs now its just better because of the difficulty etc
there are a few right now maybe 6-ish

yea just gotta be a hipster when it comes to what you should mine. the mainstream one will most likely always be the least profitable

try feathermining, and just keep a couple on your pc. if it goes as big as bitcoin, you will be rich

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I am not asking for advice on what to do but do you think people will drop bit/litecoin when mining becomes impossible?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I keep seeing BBQ Coin around but... that coin is just a troll coin right?

They named it after freaking barbecue 

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I keep seeing BBQ Coin around but... that coin is just a troll coin right?

They named it after freaking barbecue 

Many of the coins which gained some steam were released as a joke.

Always look into the coins launch, issues it faced at the beginning, was it pre-mined, etc. For example I think quarkcoin is a complete joke. it was 90% pre-mined, the majority of the coins were mined within the first couple weeks of the coin being launched.

In my opinion, a new coin is created for 1 of 3 reasons.

1. To innovate and fix what they saw was an issue not previously addressed in any other coin.

2. To learn how, gain experience, and have fun building a small community. All of the code is opensource, anyone can create a coin with their own settings and ideology.

3. Pump and dump. A coin likely pre-mined and hyped up with the intention of getting onto an exchange so the creator and first miners can dump their holdings for profit.  This happens a lot.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

try feathermining, and just keep a couple on your pc. if it goes as big as bitcoin, you will be rich

How much will I profit? got a 7950.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/