H700i and Corsair H115i 280mm

Gaspari

Hi all! 

Im just starting to get all my gear for my new build which will be an 8700k with Maximus X hero and 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z RGB Ram. My rig today have a h115i AIO cooler from Corsair which is mounted in the top of the chassis in a corsair carbide air 540. 

In my new build i will use the NZXT h700i and i was planning to do a push-pull configuration with the cooler mounte in the fronted to the tubes goes along the top of the chassis. My big concern is really if the tubing will reach to the cpu-socket when having this cooler placed in the front of the chassis and i cant seem to find the tubing length of the h115i so i can start doing some measurements. Because if it wont fit i will order the kraken x62 instead which clearly have long tubing (what i can tell in the pictures anyhow). 

Is there anybody in the forum which have mounted a corsair AIO in the front of the chassis of the h700i and can share their experience? 

// Nicklas, Sweden. 

It should fit. I found this photo with the x62 and the tubes are way long, so you should be good

Image result for h700i full build

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25