Is it only me that see's and feels the rise in cheaters?

Subtle Corruption

Your thoughts on cheaters on PC?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you fed up? are you a cheater yourself?

• I cheat
    • I have cheated i don't now
    • Cheaters should die in a large fire and then the ashes be eaten by a pig
    • I don't care
    • What cheaters? i'm so oblivious to life i don't even, what dayhis it?
    • LOL PCMR
    • I regularly code cheats and make cash
    • I pretend to code cheats but in fact use other peoples code and put malware in there too
    • I am a turnip
    • I don't play online so whatever

Fave games are riddled with them.

BF4

BF3

CS

GTA V (Don't play online but that's a big one)

Why has cheating become almost the norm now on PC? and what happens when all legit players just give up and don't play specific genres no more on PC online, because that is what i am being forced into, my fuse is shortening as time goes by.

The worst offender as of late personally is CS. Gone are the days of having legit players be reported into overwatch and me laughing at whoever reported the guy..

And even worse is how blatant cheaters are now, they don't try to hide them even.

Guarna: R5 1600, Asrock Taichi, AMD Fury Nitro (Heating space since '15), 16 GB Samsung DDR4 2666 (3000mhz OC) Green PCB ugly stuff.

ever since I can remember if there was a way to exploit a game there will be people there that will exploit it

never let fear stand in the way of your terror. 

If you like anything I write feel free to quote and pass it on

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

BF3-4 I wouldn't say are all the CS are and sales just add to them 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

@ riley 52 years old and i swear people cheated at pong

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

These are all old games, people are just ducking around more as time goes on to keep things interesting.  If you can't mod - cheat.

I just mod or buy new games but whatever. Turnips unite

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Its just normal human behavior , if its exploitable then people will abuse the shit out of it until it fades out and dies.Not everyone have a conscience or morals/ethics and common sense. People value fun over everything else, even at the cost of others. 

Microsoft in there infinite wisdom have decided to impose a VRAM cap for games the that use DX9 o.O. May God Bless them those whoever came up with that idea. :dry:

You're looking for something that does not, has not, will not, might not or must not exist ... ... but you're always welcome to search for it. 

5 minutes ago, DeadlyTitan said:

if its exploitable then people will abuse the shit out of it until it fades out and dies.

I remember back then when in a certain game a quest glitch allowed you to redo the quest over and over again instead of waiting 1 week for it to automatically reset. They got banned and started posting how its in the game how am I cheating.

in perfect world the exploit was well known how to power level and the developers just didn't give an R.A (and that doesn't stand for regular army:P)

3 things.

Most people take gaming way too seriously.

There are a lot of kids, trolls playing games.

Gaming online is difficult, must have a i56 with 300 cores and a 5080ti with 69 Gb of Vram and it's hard to be a n00b in a already established community in a game, and a lot of people enter late because they could not or care not for paying the retail price of launch day.

Just now, asus killer said:

3 things.

Most people take gaming way too seriously.

There are a lot of kids, trolls playing games.

Gaming online is difficult, must have a i56 with 300 cores and a 5080ti with 69 Gb of Vram and it's hard to be a n00b in a already established community in a game, and a lot of people enter late because they could not or care not for paying the retail price of launch day.

haw haw paw paw O.o

xDlolz must be a young'un dont mind me im an ol fart that used to be a sayin back in the day kinda like pew pew!