Google play or Spotify?

Vague

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but what one would you recommend out of these? Planning on buying premium on one of these. 

Sponsored by Twitch and DxRacer.

Pick your poison, both are pretty much the same though I tend to lean towards Spotify. 

I don't know much about Google Play, but with Spotify I use it all the time, and I've never really seen the point in buying premium unless you want the ability to use it on your phone.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

Pick your poison, both are pretty much the same though I tend to lean towards Spotify. 

I like the fact spotify has software download for desktop and then Google's layout is is cool and there is some songs that aren't on spotify 

I don't know much about Google Play, but with Spotify I use it all the time, and I've never really seen the point in buying premium unless you want the ability to use it on your phone.

I tend to use it on my phone plus the higher bitrate is cool.

Pandora ONE

Pandora is horrible, Free is really shitty audio quality(You'd be better off with youtube since you can pickout what you want to play as well) and you're forced to six limits EVEN when paid.

And every single time i would get passed my six limits it would play something like Mumford & Sons when i was on Alice in Chains or something like that. Like seriously?

And if you don't believe me on the audio quality http://help.pandora.com/customer/portal/articles/90985-audio-quality

Oh and this is funny. free spotifly is almost the same bitrate as paid pandora

https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/faq/#!/article/What-bitrate-does-Spotify-use-for-streaming

Aka, Pandora is outdated and needs to go away.

I like the fact spotify has software download for desktop and then Google's layout is is cool and there is some songs that aren't on spotify 

I tend to use it on my phone plus the higher bitrate is cool.

You can add songs to Spotify.

Pandora is horrible, Free is really shitty audio quality(You'd be better off with youtube since you can pickout what you want to play as well) and you're forced to six limits EVEN when paid.

And every single time i would get passed my six limits it would play something like Mumford & Sons when i was on Alice in Chains or something like that. Like seriously?

And if you don't believe me on the audio quality http://help.pandora.com/customer/portal/articles/90985-audio-quality

I think he was just joking around broski.

Oh and this is funny. free spotifly is almost the same bitrate as paid pandora

https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/faq/#!/article/What-bitrate-does-Spotify-use-for-streaming

Who uses Pandora? I use Itunes Radio :D

I think he was just joking around broski.

I call lies! but seriously anyone that uses pandora should die.

Wtf is itunes radio?

I tried All Access when Google first announced it because they had some music Spotify didn't, but then canceled my subscription because the app was balls.

You can add songs to Spotify.

yeah i guess.

I new it!  ;)

I tried All Access when Google first announced it because they had some music Spotify didn't, but then canceled my subscription because the app was balls.

But didn't they change allot of the stuff sense it came out?

I used to use pandora but someone turned me onto spotify and i will never go back. I love it. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

yeah i guess.

I new it!  ;)

But didn't they change allot of the stuff sense it came out?

Supposedly, but I haven't looked into it much. Maybe I'll give 'er another month since I got google money lying around.

I quest i will quit being lazy and do the 30 day trial for both of them.  :rolleyes:

I call lies! but seriously anyone that uses pandora should die.

Wtf is itunes radio?

Its for iPad and iPhone users only :D

I used to use pandora but someone turned me onto spotify and i will never go back. I love it. 

Music is bad for your brain... less quality is better guys...

Its for iPad and iPhone users only :D

Weird, I've never heard of it,

Why call Spotify posion? @EmoRarity if you could exsplain it to me. The bitrate is the same as most flac files if i remeber correctly. 

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Why call Spotify posion? @EmoRarity if you could exsplain it to me. The bitrate is the same as most flac files if i remeber correctly. 

-_____-

Nuuuuu, I think you missed the saying, or its just before your time. And, no, the bitrate is not the same, not even remotely in the same galactic quadrant. More so any bitrate above 256 is pretty much wasted. 

Nuuuuu, I think you missed the saying, or its just before your time. And, no, the bitrate is not the same, not even remotely in the same galactic quadrant. More so any bitrate above 256 is pretty much wasted.

Ye its proberly before my time ;-) and hey Thanks for answering my question.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Can't say I have any real experience with Google, but I've paid for premium on Spotify for a couple years now and it's honestly worth it imo...If they don't have the song you want (which is rare) you can upload it to your Spotify library, then sync your mobile device and you'll have it there as well. On top of that, playlists are so easy to manage and the ability to download entire playlists at once is so nice for a mobile device if you don't want to wait for it to buffer. 

Spotify's "radio" feature is actually pretty nice, basically Pandora without the ads and unlimited skips if you end up paying for premium, and the recommendations on it I found to be a lot better than Pandora simply because you can base radio "stations" on your playlist, not just one genre of music which I found cool. Once you get past the annoying social aspect of the damn thing (sorry, but who the hell wants their facebook friends knowing what they are listening to 24/7? You can disable feature, kind of a hassle though) 

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

It's not because spotify is bad featurewise, but more the quality we are talking about. I use it to. Just because i have my note 3, gaming pc and a laptop

The only service i know of that streams flac quality music. Is a streaming service called wimp HI-FI. Though for some reason it's only made to smartphones, and some special speaker brands. For new though.

Plus it will Cost you 36 dollars a month.