Best Graphics card for 1080p?

I have an Acer H236HL full HD 1080p Monitor and I am a graphics whore, but I'm also Mr. Krabs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gi-RYNhP8Y so I am cheap. I've just recently purchased all the parts for my PC except for the graphics card. I want to get the best performance as possible. I would prefer a GTX 1060 or similar to achieve optimal performance for what I have. 

The games that I plan on playing are, Escape From Tarkov, Battlefield 1, Rainbow 6: Siege, War Thunder, CS:GO, TESV: Skyrim, and some other future titles. 

My question is, what graphics card would be best for my dollar. I have an Intel core I7 7700k to narrow down the choices. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Nova on PC and Xbox said:

I have an Acer H236HL full HD 1080p Monitor and I am a graphics whore, but I'm also Mr. Krabs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gi-RYNhP8Y so I am cheap. I've just recently purchased all the parts for my PC except for the graphics card. I want to get the best performance as possible. I would prefer a GTX 1060 or similar to achieve optimal performance for what I have. 

The games that I plan on playing are, Escape From Tarkov, Battlefield 1, Rainbow 6: Siege, War Thunder, CS:GO, TESV: Skyrim, and some other future titles. 

My question is, what graphics card would be best for my dollar. I have an Intel core I7 7700k to narrow down the choices. Thank you. 

a 1080ti would be the best, but I wouldn't recommend it, a 1060/580 would be the perfect 1080p gpu imo, just get what ever is cheaper, unless your monitor has freesync or gsync, if it has freesync get the 580, if it has gsync get the 1060 if it has neither get what ever is cheaper

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

1080, to me, is the perfect card as it should last you will into the future until ultrawide 1440 or 2160 is available with GPU's to drive the high refresh rates. 

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

it depends on what kind of money you want to spend Linus just did a review of later 2017 cards and 1060 did a good job for 1080p you can find the review here

never let fear stand in the way of your terror. 

If you like anything I write feel free to quote and pass it on

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

Get a 1050 Ti, it is great for 1080p with most of the titles you are playing, if you want a bit more but don't want to spend too much, get a 1060 3GB.