GPU fired

2wheelgaming

So last night i went to start FS17 and it chugged at 4 FPS. I'm running a Intel I5-4690 cpu 3.5 ghz with a 980ti. this should not be an issue. so i restart y computer and was greeted by a black screen so I decided to deal with it in the morning. So here it is in the morning and I start testing so Ive discovered that the GPU had power its LEDs lit up, but my monitor shows that it has no source in neither port meaning the port on the motherboard or the card. So I decided to remove the card and and test the on board graphics. i was geting about 17 frames. so i reinstalled the card and rebooted and again I was met by a black screen please help

1 minute ago, 2wheelgaming said:

-snip-

Did you try a different port on the GPU?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Which PSU? (not just wattage, make and model also)

Did you try the card in a different PC?

Tried a different monitor?

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

no i have not i will get a diplay cable to tedst another port if that doesnt work i will be taking to a shopp to be tested