Windows 7 Search feature

I am having a issue with a windows 7 pro 64bit machine

the build in search feature is not working on one user profile

but is working ok on all other.

I have tried rebuilding the index and removing the StructuredQuerySchema.bin

is their anything else i can try as i cannot delete the profile as it is link to a 

very important software key.

It is not even searching for items in my documents when i can see them on the screen

Searching in Windows has been boned since the XP days. Install a third party program like "Everything" or "UltraSearch" (my fav) and forget about the built-in broken mess

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

That be my method but when it is a work pc 

and all software to be installed is to go through 

a 3 month testing and eval. It will not fly with the boss

Is the machine fully updated? Back in july there was an update that broke the search index on some systems. They fixed that a month later. Make sure your update policy isn't set to just get security fixes, as these problems don't get fixed that way.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

If it's a roaming profile you can try to delete the profile inc removing the entry in the registry when logged in locally as admin etc (think its HKLM>software>microsoft>windows NT>user profile etc - delete all but the admin etc) then restart machine and login so it has to cache it all again.

Can you log in locally as system/admin, and if so does search then work? If so its user specific. If not then maybe try Tweaking Windows Repair AIO and/or SFC scan.

Probably gaming or helping technophobes with tech...