Frontier Installation

Fuz3d

We were told about a month ago that in a couple weeks they would install fios, but nothing has been installed yet. My mom won't call to see what the holdup is on the installation, and I can't find anything out since im not the account holder. Any way I can find out any information on my own. It's getting frustrating having to use 1 mbps download speeds, wish this company would just hurry up.

They could be behind scheduled. I know my city is in the process of getting fttp, most of the ground work is done and about 3/4 of the fiber is installed. Everything is in conduit.

However they are falling behind splicing the cables and terminating everything together.

The fiber to my house has been here for months. The connection at the pedestal came a month after. 

9 hours ago, Fuz3d said:

We were told about a month ago that in a couple weeks they would install fios, but nothing has been installed yet. My mom won't call to see what the holdup is on the installation, and I can't find anything out since im not the account holder. Any way I can find out any information on my own. It's getting frustrating having to use 1 mbps download speeds, wish this company would just hurry up.

Sorry to tell you this but Frontier is an embarrassment of an ISP. They are on the edge of going out of business. They have no clue what they hell they are doing. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

10 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Sorry to tell you this but Frontier is an embarrassment of an ISP. They are on the edge of going out of business. They have no clue what they hell they are doing. 

18 hours ago, BubblyCharizard said:

was it an appointment they booked for you or an estimate of when they should be available?

18 hours ago, intertan said:

They could be behind scheduled. I know my city is in the process of getting fttp, most of the ground work is done and about 3/4 of the fiber is installed. Everything is in conduit.

However they are falling behind splicing the cables and terminating everything together.

The fiber to my house has been here for months. The connection at the pedestal came a month after. 

Update: Apparently everything has been done, and we were just waiting for the box to be dropped. We were told this on the 7th of November. The original install date for fios was on November 3rd.

We were told they it was almost finished, and that all they had to do was drop the box. It's been 10 days since they told us that, and nothing has been done. How long should it take to drop the box.

You're better off going to a store location and picking it up from them. Especially if you're waiting on them to do something they forgot? It won't happen.