Cheap xBox

Sam.

Hey.

I'm looking to get an Xbox 1 for Christmas, but don't want an X or S model. Can anyone suggest a cheap one I can order/buy in the UK?

Another one

Thanks for reading, if I got something wrong, please let me know by replying to this comment.

Want to see more tech and photography opinions from me? Here's a convenient link ;):

Sorry, the website is still being set up. I'll try to get it finished as soon as possible.

Thanks!

You could get a refurbished original Xbox one

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Shreyas1 said:

You could get a refurbished original Xbox one

I'll have a look

3 minutes ago, UlsterRose said:

What's the most you'd be willing to pay for one?

Around £100, but less if possible. All I need is console, charging cable and a remote.

Another one

Thanks for reading, if I got something wrong, please let me know by replying to this comment.

Want to see more tech and photography opinions from me? Here's a convenient link ;):

Sorry, the website is still being set up. I'll try to get it finished as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Is there a reason you don't want an S? If you can find one cheap, why would you be opposed? 

£100 is about $131 USD. I'm looking on eBay and XBox Ones at that price are certainly doable but you are cutting it really close. Don't expect anything in really good condition. I'm finding consoles with lots of scratches and signs of heavy use. Some don't even include controllers. The main thing is that the the disc drive works, obviously. Personally, I'd be very wary of buying a console that shows signs of heavy use. If the exterior wasn't taken care of, there is a greater likelihood that the internals weren't taken care of. Getting a system cheap won't do you much good if it stops working shortly after you receive it.

Is this something you are ready to buy right now or are you literally waiting until Christmas? If you are ready now, I can link you to some systems on the UK eBay site, otherwise, they will all be gone by Christmas so there isn't much of a point.

22 hours ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

Is there a reason you don't want an S? If you can find one cheap, why would you be opposed? 

£100 is about $131 USD. I'm looking on eBay and XBox Ones at that price are certainly doable but you are cutting it really close. Don't expect anything in really good condition. I'm finding consoles with lots of scratches and signs of heavy use. Some don't even include controllers. The main thing is that the the disc drive works, obviously. Personally, I'd be very wary of buying a console that shows signs of heavy use. If the exterior wasn't taken care of, there is a greater likelihood that the internals weren't taken care of. Getting a system cheap won't do you much good if it stops working shortly after you receive it.

Is this something you are ready to buy right now or are you literally waiting until Christmas? If you are ready now, I can link you to some systems on the UK eBay site, otherwise, they will all be gone by Christmas so there isn't much of a point.

Having a look and I have found a decent xBox second hand from GAME. I will consider hat you mentioned, however. Also, the X is cheaper. But if I find a cheaper S I would get one.

Another one

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Sam. said:

Having a look and I have found a decent xBox second hand from GAME. I will consider hat you mentioned, however. Also, the X is cheaper. But if I find a cheaper S I would get one.

The X is the new one, formerly known as Project Scorpio.

I haven't heard of GAME. Is that like Gamestop?

19 hours ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

The X is the new one, formerly known as Project Scorpio.

I haven't heard of GAME. Is that like Gamestop?

Yeah, 

pretty much

Another one

Thanks!