Not getting any upload anymore

Andzon

Not sure why this happens, it's been like this since last night. My upload on a speed test is anything between plain 0 to 0,18 mbit/s

I normally get around 10mbit/s which should be my actual speed.

I get 95 mbit/s down as regular.

Could it have to do with the new Windows 10 patch?

Wireless or Wired?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 minute ago, Abdul201588 said:

Wireless or Wired?

Wired

18 minutes ago, Andzon said:

Not sure why this happens, it's been like this since last night. My upload on a speed test is anything between plain 0 to 0,18 mbit/s

Try restarting your router and PC

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

5 minutes ago, EvilCat70 said:

Try restarting your router and PC

I've restarted my PC and router several times, I am now trying a straight connection from my wall socket to my PC (same results).

67ea7c919aa95f857104670917e27cdf3386daf6

Assuming you're using DHCP, perform the following steps:

1) Open a Command Prompt as Administrator.

2) Enter the following command: netsh int ip reset

3) Reboot your PC and test your speeds again.

If you have a static IP or DNS servers set, you will need to manually enter them again after the reboot.

-KuJoe

15 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

67ea7c919aa95f857104670917e27cdf3386daf6

Assuming you're using DHCP, perform the following steps:

1) Open a Command Prompt as Administrator.

2) Enter the following command: netsh int ip reset

3) Reboot your PC and test your speeds again.

If you have a static IP or DNS servers set, you will need to manually enter them again after the reboot.

Did this twice, nothing has changed. :(

I have a feeling it's the new Windows 10 update, as it asked me to remove the older version afterwards due to very low space in my C: drive. Maybe something went wrong?

Download a copy of your NIC driver then uninstall the current driver to see if Windows can find a generic driver for you. See if that changes anything.

-KuJoe

2 minutes ago, Andzon said:

I have a feeling it's the new Windows 10 update, as it asked me to remove the older version afterwards due to very low space in my C: drive. Maybe something went wrong?

if evreything above fails and you have windows on another partition.Just reinstall windows

My life

1 minute ago, KuJoe said:

Download a copy of your NIC driver then uninstall the current driver to see if Windows can find a generic driver for you. See if that changes anything.

Do you mean just reinstalling my mobo's internet driver? Otherwise I'd need some help with what you mean.

3 minutes ago, Himommies said:

if evreything above fails and you have windows on another partition.Just reinstall windows

Might note that this net issue is the same on my laptop with the old Windows. So I doubt it's to do with the PC.

Knowing my luck this will probably never have a fix so I will be doomed with this connection for all eternity.

Yes. Go to your motherboard's website and download the latest driver for your NIC, then go into Device Manager and find your NIC in there, right click and pick Uninstall to delete the NIC drivers and Windows should find a generic driver for it. If it does find a generic driver test the speeds again. If it doesn't find a generic driver or the generic driver doesn't fix it, install the driver you downloaded.

-KuJoe

1 minute ago, Andzon said:

Knowing my luck this will probably never have a fix so I will be doomed with this connection for all eternity.

Worst case scenario you can pick up a USB to ethernet adapter for about $10 on Amazon, I ended up buying a few of them because my NIC died on an old motherboard and my Ultrabook doesn't have a RJ-45 port. They work extremely nice and no extra drivers required. :)

-KuJoe

4 hours ago, Andzon said:

What ISP do you use? 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.