[Asking How]Playing Play Station/Xbox Games on PC...Without the Consoles

Recently I heard that you can download Play Station and Xbox platform software and drivers I guess and with a blu-ray drive play Play Station and Xbox exclusive games on your PC with a connected controller.

Does anyone know of a detailed tutorial on how to do this because I would defiantly do it to play the exclusive titles like Dead Rising 3 and GTA V on my PC without buying the actual consoles.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

There aren't any emultator for the PS3 nor the Xbox 360, so Dead Rising 3 and GTA V is out of the question. You can download a PS2 emulator and I think there is an emulator for the original Xbox. 

Edit: Here you have a guide for setting up the PS2 emulator: http://pcsx2.net/config-guide/official-english-pcsx2-configuration-guide.html

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

There aren't any emultator for the PS3 nor the Xbox 360, so Dead Rising 3 and GTA V is out of the question. You can download a PS2 emulator and I think there is an emulator for the original Xbox. 

I origanaly heard this from my cousin and he said that you get the, I guess the OS for the console and then run that on your PC? I don't know but it sounded like it was possible as long as you can get a copy of a PS or Xbox hard drive.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I origanaly heard this from my cousin and he said that you get the, I guess the OS for the console and then run that on your PC? I don't know but it sounded like it was possible as long as you can get a copy of a PS or Xbox hard drive.

The problem is emulating the Xbox 360 and PS3 hardware on a PC. Both of these consoles run on a different platform then consumer PCs does. The harddrives from the consoles doesn't matter in this, since it's the basic computing platform that is different.  

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Not possible, only devkits would work in a similar way/

wouldn't work since both are based on the Power PC archetecture vs X86. Think using older mac OS X on a PC, pretty much impossible.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Impossibru

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Impossibru

Shame.

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm there is no such thing as "impossible" on the Internet. I bet there is some kind of website like onlive for console  :ph34r: