Asus rog strix B350f gaming motherboard won't show display

So I put together a new pc with parts that I know are compatible because I got it to the bios once and then never again .

So I put my PC together and when I got to the bios I changed the boot order to my flash drive pressed exit and then tightened my CPU fan after that I couldn't get it to boot again I believe it is posting now because the led indicators by the ram flash orange then red for five seconds each and then flash white for half a second and repeats the process to fix this I have striped down to the motherboard 1 Stick of ram which I have switched out the CPU and the fan and just the power cables and HDMI out to the monitor with the same result if anyone knows what I have done wrong please help

do you have a dGPU?

Ryzen CPUs dont have integrated graphics

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

A complete parts list might help people understand if there are any compatibility issues.

Also, I would try unplugging the PC and removing the CMOS battery from the motherboard for ~10 minutes, then put it back in, plug the system in, and turn it on. (Usually behind the graphics card, if you have one)

what GPU do you have? might want to move the GPU to the next x8 slot and retest.

I have amd ryzen 1300x 

Gigabyte 1050 ti (4gb)

Patriot viper ddr4 ram (8gb)x2

We blue 1tb hard drive 

Evga 500 watt 80 plus white power supply 

And stealth fan 

azza1000 salono case

47 minutes ago, airdeano said:

you do not have a dedicated GPU to complete your system. the 1300x does not have an onboard graphics device.

this is the reason you have no display output, you do not have any GPU to make the display.

He stated he has a 1050 Ti tho.

22 hours ago, Bicnoles said:

I have amd ryzen 1300x 

Gigabyte 1050 ti (4gb)

Patriot viper ddr4 ram (8gb)x2

We blue 1tb hard drive 

Evga 500 watt 80 plus white power supply 

And stealth fan 

azza1000 salono case

Click here to claim your free Linus plushie.

I can't see anything potentially wrong with the system, it's too bad that AMD isn't having their manufacturers put iGPUs on the motherboards anymore. (though that did raise their cost)