gta v hight ram usage

So I have i7 7700 and 1060 6g  OC 8gb ram ddr4

Evry time ime playing gta online for 1st 2 3 min my ram at 6500mb but after that it's just going and going up ends up on 7800 7950mb and my page file set to 8gb max and it gose to 10897mb

And game starting to stutering and laging on eny game setting low mid  ultra

Usually my fps is 80 130 on lowest settings and my cpu loaded at 30 40% Gpu at  35 40% but ram at 97 98% ON LOWEST POSSIBLE SETTINGS IN GAME 

Olso it isn't a ram leak becose my Page pool is at 100gb 140mb 

Acualy gta is using around 3.2 gb of ram but nosing else on Task Maneger

Please help 

Correct me if I'm wrong. You're saying that your system RAM gets maxed out and the game starts to stutter? And that only occurs online? Not offline?

1 minute ago, Light-Yagami said:

Correct me if I'm wrong. You're saying that your system RAM gets maxed out and the game starts to stutter? And that only occurs online? Not offline?

Well in most times in offline it's not stutering as hard as in online it dose but it's werry rere to hepend

3 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

It sounds weird but back when I played Battlefield 1942 I found I could run it at very high settings in single player but in multiplayer I had to drop it quite a bit, so while I can't explain why this would be, I can say it does happen (requirements being different)

6 minutes ago, PASHKA said:

Evry time ime playing gta online for 1st 2 3 min my ram at 6500mb but after that it's just going and going up ends up on 7800 7950mb and my page file set to 8gb max and it gose to 10897mb

Usually my fps is 80 130 on lowest settings and my cpu loaded at 30 40% Gpu at  35 40% but ram at 97 98% ON LOWEST POSSIBLE SETTINGS IN GAME 

Please help 

I've found GTA simply needs more than 8 GB of RAM.  It's not uncommon for my PC to hit 10 - 11 GB used when playing.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It sounds weird but back when I played Battlefield 1942 I found I could run it at very high settings in single player but in multiplayer I had to drop it quite a bit, so while I can't explain why this would be, I can say it does happen (requirements being different)

Did u fix it ?

Get 16GB of ram?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, PASHKA said:

Well in most times in offline it's not stutering as hard as in online it dose but it's werry rere to hepend

Online is more difficult to run. You said that RAM goes beyond 10gb? You mean GPU and system RAM combined? 

Just now, PASHKA said:

Did u fix it ?

There was nothing to fix, I just dealt with it.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

39 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I've found GTA simply needs more than 8 GB of RAM.  It's not uncommon for my PC to hit 10 - 11 GB used when playing.

All my frends are playing on 8gb ram and having 0 problem on my old pc I had 16 gb of ddr3 and when playing gta at mid hight settings with Google running it was hitting 11 12 gb but on new pc on the lowest settings  7.9gb

36 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

Online is more difficult to run. You said that RAM goes beyond 10gb? You mean GPU and system RAM combined? 

No only ram not v ram it's stays used at 20 30 %

36 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

There was nothing to fix, I just dealt with it.

:/ cant deal with from 100 to 20 fps drops on game I played more then 2k hours but okey thx

1 minute ago, PASHKA said:

No only ram not v ram it's stays used at 20 30 %

20-30%? 

that's 2gb. That's low usage.

System RAM can't go beyond it's capacity, so there is no way it could show 10gb. The only way that works is if you alocate some of the HDD/SSD space to act as RAM if system needs it. Is that your case? That could explain stuttering.

13 minutes ago, PASHKA said:

Please help 

take some screenshots of task manager processes and performance tabs so I can understand what you mean

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

37 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

My Page file gose to 10gb but I set it to 8gb only looks like the win 10 just don't give a shit ebout me setting max amount of page file to 8 or 5 gb it's just going to 10 11gb

30 minutes ago, Thermosman said:

take some screenshots of task manager processes and performance tabs so I can understand what you mean

Ime not at home at the moment can u add me on discord or Skype ?

So if you check your task manager mid game, your game exe uses ALL of that memory? There is no background app or anything that fires up along with the game and eats up the resources as well?

Just now, PASHKA said:

Ime not at home at the moment can u add me on discord or Skype ?

not needed, just wait until you get home :)

CPU: Ryzen 1700@3.9ghz; GPU: EVGA 560 Ti 1gb; RAM: 16gb 2x8 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000; PCPP: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3xzzM

8 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Get 16GB of ram?

I ordered 8 more gb but it will came in 3 weaks cuse it's out of stock and my day sycle is Work/Gta v / sleep

Just now, Thermosman said:

I like your response. A lot :D 

Just now, PASHKA said:

I ordered 8 more gb but it will came in 3 weaks cuse it's out of stock and my day sycle is Work/Gta v / sleep

replace your GTAV part with something else. It'll do you good

1 minute ago, Thermosman said:

Okey I send u screen shots tommorw is that OK? 

Just now, Thermosman said:

why lol

Idk, I just do. The way you turned him down is funny to me. :) 

29 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

So if you check your task manager mid game, your game exe uses ALL of that memory? There is no background app or anything that fires up along with the game and eats up the resources as well?

My GTAV.exe is using 3.4 3.6 gb but nothing else pops up on Task Maneger 

25 minutes ago, Thermosman said:

oh

:(

Just now, PASHKA said:

:(

Just send screenshots, I will diagnose the problem. When you take them, sort processes by which ones are using the most ram

31 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

20-30%? 

that's 2gb. That's low usage.

System RAM can't go beyond it's capacity, so there is no way it could show 10gb. The only way that works is if you alocate some of the HDD/SSD space to act as RAM if system needs it. Is that your case? That could explain stuttering.

20 30% is my v ram and yes hard drive usage gose to 100 % cuse of page file and it = in stuttering 

23 minutes ago, Thermosman said:

Just send screenshots, I will diagnose the problem. When you take them, sort processes by which ones are using the most ram

Okey but the only process that using ram is GTAV.exe