Ist allowed to give negative feedback?

nixuv

Few times i visit this forum, i really never see negative feedback?  Techquickie click subscribe button.... (not hitting hard YET? ) it sound and feels that you HAVE TO DO IT!

P.S cant watch live streams +5min of ads 

12 minutes ago, nixuv said:

Few times i visit this forum, i really never see negative feedback?  Techquickie click subscribe button.... (not hitting hard YET? ) it sound and feels that you HAVE TO DO IT!

Hitting the subscribe button is something that YouTubers have been asking for since the beginning of YouTube as it not only helps them, but also lets you know when new videos get posted. As for your live stream advertisement problem, I highly recommend installing uBlock Origin for Firefox or Chrome, depending on the browser you use. It will block advertisements on YouTube and keep you safe when browsing the web in general, since most malware out there is delivered via infected advertising networks. (You can disable it on YouTube channels you wish to support via ads though.)

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

If you have never seen any negative feedback, you haven't hung around enough yet.

There are many threads that I would almost describe as hate threads, targeted towards LTT and TQ. 

These aren't actively deleted, locked or censored unless the threads are not productive or get out of hand.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

LTT wants all feedback, good or bad, so we don't remove those, so if you haven't seen them, you just haven't had the (mis)fortune of stumbling upon one yet :P They do exist, believe me.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

51 minutes ago, nixuv said:

Negative feedback, there are many threads that contain negative feedback/other negative comments that have probably most likely been removed or deleted for lots of different reasons, thats mainly the real bad stuff. In general, its about giving constructive criticism, either positive or negative feedback that is beneficial for LTT in a constructive format in which isnt abruptdly going to cause a debate/argument over something.

Further more, hitting the subscribe button is something youtubers have been asking their viewers to do so they dont miss any other content and it helps the youtube channel itself. You actually DONT have to subscribe if you dont want to, its really just an OPTION as to whether you want to subscribe or not subscribe. As for the ad problem, I'd recommend getting adblock for chrome or firefox or whatever web browser you are using, trust me, its annoying those ads, I know.

You can give any feedback you want as far as I know (provided it's respectful), but you should probably give  it in the thread dedicated to the video in question.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Free speech. If the forum started removing posts they didn't like, I doubt it would be popular for long. 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

Mwaahahahahahahhaha

That is because you don't see the posts that I remove.....   /s

Seriously though they do exist and we do get the negative thread often enough here in forum.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

We have bi-weekly rant about thumbnails and titles. Once or twice a year someone makes post about Linus being sellout or making paid reviews or not being transparent about which how they get products they are covering.

Negative feedback is out there and forums have very vocal members. Some who claim to not even watch but can still comment.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

People do post negative feedback but I feel like there isn't any point in doing it anymore.

The forum is full of rabid Linus fanboys who will defend him no matter what he does. Trying to have a reasonable debate about something negative regarding LTT is like talking to an extremely religious person, or a brick wall.

It's just a massive waste of time.

4 hours ago, LAwLz said:

People do post negative feedback but I feel like there isn't any point in doing it anymore.

The forum is full of rabid Linus fanboys who will defend him no matter what he does. Trying to have a reasonable debate about something negative regarding LTT is like talking to an extremely religious person, or a brick wall.

Yet, we have this weeks edition of LTT video rants:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LAwLz said:

To be fair, for every valid complaint there's probably 5 silly ones.  People making claims and then pasting "evidence" that either doesn't relate to, or actually refutes their own claim, or just rants about personal opinion which of course need to be taken with the understanding that for everyone who feels like things used to be better, there's probably at least one person who feels they've been improving.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.