Custom Watercooling in itx

Could I custom water cool in a Corsair 250d? If not, what other mini itx could i use? I was looking into EKWB kits and just quit after a lot of looking into it. If not a 350d would be my plan b.

hi

First of all, don't use a kit, buy individual components.

If you can't afford $500+ for building the loop then you shouldn't be doing custom watercooling.

Second, yes you can custom watercool in a 250D.

Image result for Corsair 250d watercooling

Image result for Corsair 250d watercooling

You need to have the skills and imagination to do it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I can save up, and I was just looking at the kits. What are some recommendations for the parts or a build list?

hi

14 minutes ago, Ecogamer414 said:

What is the best way to start and go about it?

Well first of all, use the quote button when replying to someone.

Second, spend a few weeks or months researching everything, looking at build guides, youtube videos, forum posts, etc etc etc.

If you don't know how to choose your own parts then you're not ready for custom watercooling.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

t

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Well first of all, use the quote button when replying to someone.

Second, spend a few weeks or months researching everything, looking at build guides, youtube videos, forum posts, etc etc etc.

If you don't know how to choose your own parts then you're not ready for custom watercooling.

That is not what I meant. I was asking for just a simple brand to use or just your opinion. I have and will be researching for this until i have enough money. Its not exactly my first time.

hi

Just now, Ecogamer414 said:

t

That is not what I meant. I was asking for just a simple brand to use or just your opinion. I have and will be researching for this until i have enough money. Its not exactly my first time.

You do not buy all components from the same brand.

Certain brands are better at certain parts.

Also, you do not learn how to watercool by asking someone to give you a parts list to buy.

Do the research and teach yourself, or stick to air/AIO cooling, otherwise you will probably end up having to buy a new PC after a leak kills all your parts :/

Spoiler