Best console from the perspective of the pc gaming master race

Genizues

Personally, I'd just go all the way back to the days of the SNES.

consoles08.jpg

Can I take back my previous statement lol  :). I would break out my SNES from the dark depths of my basement.

I would get (though I already own...) a Playstation 3 simply because of its AAA exclusives. I find them more appealing.

• 2 weeks later...

XBONE, because even after sony fixed up their controller it still doesn't match that of the xbox (but my keyboard and mouse will always be superior).

I grew up with PS so I guess it would be PS4. I haven't used the new Xbox controller though apparently it still feels pretty nice.

P.S. Just the gba count?!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I have a ps3 as primary gaming machine still. But If I had the budget I guess Xbone just cuz forza lol

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

• 2 weeks later...

I will eventually get PS4/XB1. But i will wait till they get a good library of games.  Love naughty dog and some halo

as for the wiiU....... not sure because my 3ds gives me my mario, zelda, donkey kong fix

I have both the Wii U and the PS4...

I like the Wii U primarily because I ****ing loved Pikmin, PS4 exclusives are generally not nearly as interesting as Nintendo's games.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Playstation. I like my PC and PC gaming, but there are some amazing games that are exclusive to consoles that the PC just cannot have. Uncharted, The Last of us, Zelda (unless you emulate I guess), God of War, etc etc.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Performance wise, Playstation always seems to have an edge over Xbox. Personal experience can vouch for that. Played a few multi platform titles on 360. Tried them on PS3, better loading times and less lag.

Game wise, that depends on who you are. Me, Sony's exclusive titles have always been my favorite. I like some Xbox titles like Halo & Gears of War, but the amount of games i enjoy on PS are far more.

All in all, Playstation's recent consoles stand up to a PC better than Xbox's.

Main Website | Main Youtube | Main Tumblr | Gaming Channel | Music | Local Tech Blog

Raidmax Agusta | Cooler Master GeminII S524 | AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz | Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | 16GB DDR3 RAM | 2GB GeForce GTX 760

Sony, ASUS & Western Digital devotee

I have no time for consoles.  How did I get to this thread??  I'm going to leave now.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads

Wii U, of course. I have been a Nintendo fan since the SNES days and I think they have the best exclusives.

Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A | CPU: i5 4670K | GPU: R9 290 Tri-X | RAM: HyperX FURY 8GB | SSD: SanDisk 128GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Corsair CX750 | Case: Thermaltake Urban T31

I own an Xbox One and a PS Vita. I'm loving the Xbox One and I don't regret my last minute decision to change from the PS4. I don't care that Dead Rising 3 is only 720p and 30fps. It's still great fun to play sitting a fair bit away from my 46" TV. The kinect is actually really useful too. It's so underrated. The voice commands and such are extremely handy. There is alot more currently announced exclusivses than the PS4 too. If there is still going to be good exclusives on consoles then I will always continue to buy them.

The vita also has some great exclusives:

Persona 4 golden

Super Stardust: Delta

Sound Shapes

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Just a few I plan on buying.

Wii U obviously given I got one at launch, Nintendo always has the platformer fan's console and I like a good platformer. Been a bit rough for launch Wii U owners but I think it has paid off now that there's Pikmin, Wind Waker HD and Mario. The other guys are shaping up to be the multi-platform platforms and right now the best game on either is Assassin's Creed 4. Why would you get it for Assassin's Creed 4 if you have a decent PC?

Also the Wii U has what is basically a built-in NVidia Shield. Something I've found myself using much, much more than I thought I would.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I'm gonna end up getting all of the new consoles, eventually. Just don't know in what order.

But I think the first one will either have to be PS4 or XBONE, since I want MGS5!!!!

Ps4. Gotta get my kingdom hearts fix and lots of other exclusives.

Pomf =3

Probably Wii U because Nintendo exclusives be the beeeeeest.

Well, if you ask about the all-time best it's hands down the crowd favorite Nintendo 64  (proud owner of two :) ) - It's the best cosnole to have when you have friends coming over.

If you wanna know about the new ones, from a current game situation standpoint I'd have to say it's probbably nintendo, as they are most "exclusive" and I feel that their games are the best.

That said I don't own any of the next-gen consoles nor do I plan on purchasing one... I'm a happy PC camper :)

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

Gamecube. Best exclusives. Best looking.

Your kidding right?

Handheld ones, so I can play and take a dump.

Main RigCPU: AMD Ryzen 5900x @ 4.7 Ghz w/ Corsair H115i Elite Capellix | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 Ti XC3 | MOBO: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3600 mhz | Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D RGB | PSU: Corsair HX850i 850W | Mouse: Glorious Model O (Matte Black) | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance RGB K95 | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2 + Samsung 870 QVO 1 TB + Toshiba X300 4 TB

LAN Rig: CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4 Ghz w/ Antec Kuhler H2O 920 | GPU: EVGA GTX 760 | MOBO: MSI Z87I Mini-ITX | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 2133mhz | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mini-ITX | PSU: Corsair CX550 550W | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

PS4 because I'm a JRPG addict?

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

from this Gen, PS4. from every other one....SNES

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"