Best console from the perspective of the pc gaming master race

Genizues

PC gamers are the master race, but i do like to watch what is going on in the lesser world of console gaming. But if you could keep and continue to use your pc what console would you get as a secondary gaming system? Yes Wii U counts and it is also my pick for dem exclusives.

post-35431-0-74112900-1386290893.jpg

I would buy a ps4, just for Kingdom Hearts 3......soon......SOOOON

tumblr_mfznecyUqi1r3ovdbo1_400.gif

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

PC gamers are the master race, but i do like to watch what is going on in the lesser world of console gaming. But if you could keep and continue to use your pc what console would you get as a secondary gaming system? Yes Wii U counts and it is also my pick for dem exclusives.

Xbox One - Because Halo.

That is all. Oh yeah and I prefer the Xbox controller.

I grew up on halo and prefer the controller so Xbox.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

WiiU. Older games are soo fun for me, and I hate the new consoles! :D Don't want to give them any support. Plus there are less homophobic people on there that call people fags all day on the Wii. :3 

I would also pick the Xbox One. The controller feels much better to me and all of my friends have always been on Xbox. Plus I love competitive Call of Duty and COD has always been on the Xbox.

Xbox One since I have one. I would also like a PS4 or a WiiU. I like both of them but I would buy the Nintendo.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

If handhelds count. 3DS XL otherwise XBONE so I can play with my friends (and so I can plug another one Into it :P)

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

NONE, been console gaming since Atari. Had a Nintendo, super Nintendo, sega Saturn, genesis, nin64, ps1, 2, 3, xbox original and 360. Experienced all I needed to experience. I mean dead rising 3 in 720p and 30fps.......eewwww that's a next gen console? lol

Steam and origins ID: Erebus305

PS4. Cuz Im a PS fanboy when it comes to consoles! Or its just that I started gaming on the PS1 and then got PS2 and then PS3(fatty version, still working, not one problem) and none of em ever failed on me. And hey have great games. So yea

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I would have said Xbone, but Microsoft ruined it with their restrictions, mandatory Kinect sensor (at a $100 premium), and inferior DDR3 memory, which has already hurt it in current releases.

The PS4 is far superior. The PS3 was also superior, but the 360 had far better exclusive titles (to me). 

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

PS3/PS4. Sony's store is the closest to Steam in terms of sales and deals if you have PS+ In addition, Sony has designed the PS3/4 to have a user-replaceable hard drive which is consumer friendly imo. I could probably list more things but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Xbox One, becuase Halo, Gears, Dead Rising.

PS4, becuase Uncharted, God of War, Infamous.

WiiU, becuase Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Pikmin, Monster Hunter.

Oh wait, I forgot I don't nitpick I just play games on all systems.  :)

Though if I had to pick one it would PROBABLY be WiiU as it is the least like a PC, it has the most exclusives, oh and uhh... Monster Hunter, ya that. 

Jus bought a WiiU, now im waiting for zelda and sone others.

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

I just got a Wii U about a week ago, I got New super Mario Bros. U and Mario 3D World.  I also plan to pick up Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and of course you gotta have Legend of Zelda, taking a pass on Wind Waker HD though.  It will be some time before I pick up a PS4 and XBone

PS4.

Better exclusives and more of them, more powerful (720p in general on Xbox, 1080p in general on PS4 - come on now), better controller, better value for money and I can stream games from it to my Vita. And I've grown up playing with PlayStations, so I have an inherent fondness of them. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

I just got a Wii U about a week ago, I got New super Mario Bros. U and Mario 3D World.  I also plan to pick up Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and of course you gotta have Legend of Zelda, taking a pass on Wind Waker HD though.  It will be some time before I pick up a PS4 and XBone

I did something similar, Wind Waker HD Bundle + mario 3d World and a Wii u Pro controller. Awesome games

Steam: gray_fox_br

Dreamcast, best of all consoles ever.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Well i'm about to get a Wiiu because of nintendo games that are finally coming out. As well as platinum games, X and virtual console games, hoping n64 vc comes out soon. 

I grew up with a laptop (Had a PS2 aswell), so I can't use an Xbox or PS controller. So PC over anything. If I were to choose PS4 and use the KB&M mod.

PC; CPU: AMD FX-6100 3.3Ghz Akasa X4 Cooler - GPU: GTX GeForce 650Ti 2GB Palit - RAM: 16GB 1333Mhz Team Group Inc - HDD: 7500RPM Barracuda 500GB - PSU: G7 Extreme Power 780w PSU - KB & Mouse: Víglen Mech KB Acer Blacks - Logitech MX518 Mouse (1200 DPI) - Laptop; Dell M5040 Mobile Phone; Doogee Voyager DG300