Best console from the perspective of the pc gaming master race

Genizues

I just got a Wii U, I have always been a Nintendo fan, so I will always buy their consoles

I own a PS2 and a PS3, never really touched an Xbox, so probably PS4?

It depends on the games though, right now Xbone has the only interesting game for me (Ryse), but that will ofcourse change in the future

Would not buy either before late 2015 anyway

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

Your kidding right?

No, I've spent almost as much time on Gamecube as PS3.

No, I've spent almost as much time on Gamecube as PS3.

I can think of a handful maybe a bit more of games on it I would consider good and less than a handful that I would consider great.

I can think of a handful maybe a bit more of games on it I would consider good and less than a handful that I would consider great.

Luigi's Mansion... Mario Sunshine... Animal Crossing...

I have a PC, PS3, XBox 360, Atari, Wii, and WiiU but if I had a chance to buy a new console I'd buy the XBox1 if there was a 100% guarantee that there wasn't going to be that horrible disc issue.

My n00Build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/NameOfNoInterest/saved/ 

Do you really expect me to know things? 

$25.67/$~2500 (Price changes hourly..) I'm 1/100th of the way there!

the besides animal crossing wouldnt be ones I would pick.

the besides animal crossing wouldnt be ones I would pick.

Have you played them!?!?!? They're AMAZING!

Have you played them!?!?!? They're AMAZING!

yes I have and would the previous ones and their replacements were better.

yes I have and would the previous ones and their replacements were better.

I guess I just like the 'classic' feel.

I guess I just like the 'classic' feel.

Mario 64?

PC gamers aren't masters of anything except for being avid lego builders

That being said, all consoles support many more exclusives, therefore all systems are worthy of ownership. You know, for gaming ( who'd a thought )

god's love ,Exodus 31:15 , Deuteronomy 17:2-7 , Deuteronomy 13:13-19 , Leviticus 24:16 , Leviticus 20:9, Leviticus 20:10 , Leviticus 20:13 , Deuteronomy 21:18-21 , Matthew 18: 7-9 , 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 , 1 Timothy 2:11-12 , Leviticus 25:44, Exodus 21:20 , Titus 2:9 , Isaiah 13:15/16/18 , Hosea 13:16 , Numbers 31:17-18

wiiu

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I would like to add Resident Evil REmake and Zero as well as Pikmin to that list. It's a fun little system that can be picked up for dirt cheap. Why not?

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

I would like to add Resident Evil REmake and Zero as well as Pikmin to that list. It's a fun little system that can be picked up for dirt cheap. Why not?

I forgot Pikmin! And I just remembered Chibi Robo!

EDIT: Sorry folks, I didn't see the user was banned, still, I won't delete my post as it is intended to be funny as most of my posts are...

PC gamers aren't masters of anything except for being avid lego builders

That being said, all consoles support many more exclusives, therefore all systems are worthy of ownership. You know, for gaming ( who'd a thought )

Allow me to retort :D

But srsly now, from an experience standpoint noone can say the consoles reign supreme. PC has better control options, faster loading, better performance, better online experience, cheaper games, (hell, I got 8 codemaster games for 6$ last week, let me see you get 8 full games for 6$ on a console, one of them being dirt 3), free to play games are more common by the day (and I'm not talking pay to win games, just look at gamespot's goty2013: path of exile), PCs are indie games breeding ground... the graphics part is mute. Also home streaming is a thing, and it's happening right now, you can check Linus's coverage on that on his channel.

Exclusives? -Please, there are 1000 times more exclusives for the PC, steam much?

Allow me to point you to some of the tek syndicate's earlier videos where they go over this exact topic: http://www.youtube.com/user/razethew0rld/search?query=console

Now I am fully aware this might start new a flame war here, but I'm sorry I can't stand by watching people bash PC gaming. Consoles are filthy casuals and have nothing on t3h mast3r rac3 :D

EDIT: Sorry folks, I didn't see the user was banned, serves him right :D

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

if i had the cash i would get Wii U just because i won't focus on hardware or graphics just about all the games and juicy exclusives that i will never ever see

on any other console. i would also get the ps4 OVER xbox one because.....

1.Kingdom hearts.

2.clearly the better console.

3.I don't like what microsoft is doing

4.doesn't force camera peripheral on me

5.why in the hell do i need a xbox live subscription to watch a subscription i'm already paying for (Netflix).