Best console from the perspective of the pc gaming master race

Genizues

wii u definatly because we have a pc for every game that comes out on the other consoles and the other ones are just cheap clones of pc's the wii u offers somthing different to pc and i'm sure plenty of other sensible people will agree with me

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

I grew up with a laptop (Had a PS2 aswell), so I can't use an Xbox or PS controller. So PC over anything. If I were to choose PS4 and use the KB&M mod.

i've never understood why somone would want a ps4 if they have a gaming pc? its basicly just a basic copy of it with a controller and your going to play most games on pc right? so why?

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

No, we don't. Where are our GTA 5, The Last of Us, God of War, Metal Gear, etc.? These are some of the best games ever made, and we don't have them. 

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

If i had to buy one a ps4 no doubt. I will never buy a xbox in my life...

Case: Corsair white 600T | Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | CPU: intel i5-357OK oc to 4.3 | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Graphics Card: Evga 660 Ti FTW signature 2 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GBPower supply: ModXstream-pro 600W | SSD: Samsung 840 Series | Keyboard: Corsair K70Mouse: Corsair M65 | MonitorAsus VS228H-P 22-inch | 2nd Monitor:  Viewsonic 22 inch-LED 3rd Monitor: LG 32 inch tv | Mic: audio-technica AT2020 USB | Headset 1:  Audio technica ATH-M50s | Headset 2: Corsair Vengeance 2000.

I've been all over the board growing up. Started on N64, moved to PS2, then got an Xbox along side it. Sold the PS2 cause I liked the Xbox better, traded up to a 360 when it came out, and only ever played a PS3 long enough to learn I hated the controller. I did also own a Wii for a while, although looking back I can't think of a good reason why I got rid of it. Tempted to pick up one of those Wii Minis or try my hand with Dolphin.

Now? I still have my 360, and I still play on it, but I have no interest in the new-gen consoles. At least, not yet. Call me in a year or so once they've hit their strides and lowered prices a bit and maybe I'll consider. I'm currently leaning more towards Xbone, but the PS4 is very alluring...

Blackout - Intel Core i5-4670K | Xigmatek Dark Knight II Nighthawk Ed. | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Mem. | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H Mobo | 250GB Samsung 840 Series SSD | 1TB WD Black HDD | Seasonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660w PSU

i've never understood why somone would want a ps4 if they have a gaming pc? its basicly just a basic copy of it with a controller and your going to play most games on pc right? so why?

I'd only get one to play with friends that don't like or don't have the "money" for a gaming PC that can max out BF4.

PC; CPU: AMD FX-6100 3.3Ghz Akasa X4 Cooler - GPU: GTX GeForce 650Ti 2GB Palit - RAM: 16GB 1333Mhz Team Group Inc - HDD: 7500RPM Barracuda 500GB - PSU: G7 Extreme Power 780w PSU - KB & Mouse: Víglen Mech KB Acer Blacks - Logitech MX518 Mouse (1200 DPI) - Laptop; Dell M5040 Mobile Phone; Doogee Voyager DG300

NONE, been console gaming since Atari. Had a Nintendo, super Nintendo, sega Saturn, genesis, nin64, ps1, 2, 3, xbox original and 360. Experienced all I needed to experience. I mean dead rising 3 in 720p and 30fps.......eewwww that's a next gen console? lol

Next gen doesn't mean pixels and frames

Nvidia Shield w/ Android.  Lots of cheap games that are easy to pickup, sweet controller, play anywhere.  great for when I'm not with my PC.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

why no poll?

I bought both, and then returned my PS4, decided that the Xbox One was the way to go. Not because its the superior gaming console visually but rather because it had the superior UI and feature set to go with its gaming capabilities. Also my wife/kids love the voice commands and gestures. If i cared enough about resolution then I would play everything on my PC (which is more than capable). 

Eventually i'll get the PS4 when the exclusive library fleshes out but for now, my family loves the Xbox One. 

MY BUILD | Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H115i | MSI Z77A-GD55 | 2 x ASUS STRIX GTX 970 SLI | Corsair Vengeance 16GB LP 1600Mhz | Intel 330 180GB SSD + 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 2x WD Red 2TB | OCZ ZX 850W 80+Gold | NZXT H442 Razer Edition | LG 34UC88-B 21:9 3440x1440 | Razer Kraken | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Razer Naga 2013 | Logitech Z-2300 | Steam/Xbox Live Gamertag: Jay Slasher

If you have a PC, then I'd actually have to say the Wii U. The few exclusives on either PS4/Xbox One just aren't worth the $500+ to me.

If you don't have a PC, then the PS4, since I like PS+ and Playstation exclusives better. 

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

I bought both, and then returned my PS4, decided that the Xbox One was the way to go. Not because its the superior gaming console visually but rather because it had the superior UI and feature set to go with its gaming capabilities. Also my wife/kids love the voice commands and gestures. If i cared enough about resolution then I would play everything on my PC (which is more than capable). 

Eventually i'll get the PS4 when the exclusive library fleshes out but for now, my family loves the Xbox One. 

You're the first person I've seen who likes the interface. :P

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

PS4 but only if Destiny doesn't come to PC

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Definitely PS4. Big fan of some of the exclusive titles. Sure Xbox has some, but they don't pull me as much.

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

I would probably get an Xbone; I love Halo and the controller is soooooo comfortable.

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

You're the first person I've seen who likes the interface. :P

People hate on the Kinect and the voice commands but honestly, I love em both and they do work as advertised. Thats not to say that the xbox is perfect it definitely has its flaws. In the end like i said I'll end up with both consoles eventually. 

MY BUILD | Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H115i | MSI Z77A-GD55 | 2 x ASUS STRIX GTX 970 SLI | Corsair Vengeance 16GB LP 1600Mhz | Intel 330 180GB SSD + 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 2x WD Red 2TB | OCZ ZX 850W 80+Gold | NZXT H442 Razer Edition | LG 34UC88-B 21:9 3440x1440 | Razer Kraken | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Razer Naga 2013 | Logitech Z-2300 | Steam/Xbox Live Gamertag: Jay Slasher

People hate on the Kinect and the voice commands but honestly, I love em both and they do work as advertised. Thats not to say that the xbox is perfect it definitely has its flaws. In the end like i said I'll end up with both consoles eventually. 

Yeah.

Personally I have no issue with Kinect and voice commands. I just hate the interface itself in terms of its aesthetic and functional quality. It just seems so inefficient, ugly and dull - at the very least if we're to be given an interface that is so mind-numbingly simple we should be given a decent number of customisation options. But as is typical of Xbox nowadays, we have none - it's funny that Xbox 360 started being incredibly customisable and the PS3 was criticised as being static, then in the end their roles were completely reversed.

:(

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

the ps3 has some pretty nice exclusives , also gives the chance to play some classic ps1 games , the system does help in upscaling them for lcd TV's.

Personally, I'd just go all the way back to the days of the SNES.

consoles08.jpg

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

my problem with my SNES is that since its a top loader it doesint really work well with my entertainment center.

PS3/PS4 because of Metal Gear Solid and free games on PS+

PS3/4 also has a superior Netflix app, which is something I use very often, the PS3 is almost always on in my house playing some kind of media.