Pump is audibly circulating water

I just purchased the Alphacool Eiswolf kit and got it connected to my Eisbaer. I made sure everything is travelling in the direction proper in out direction of the pumps but the Eisbaer pump block unit is considerably louder than the Eiswolf. The eiswolf is almost inaudible while I can clearly hear the Eisbaer moving water. I've never had issues with the pump before and it's always been silent so what gives? 

Here's a link to listen to the pump running: https://streamable.com/qu0rq

The thing is, the water is clearly moving the way it's supposed to because according to Corsair link, both my CPU and GPU are sitting at 30 C idling.

3 hours ago, jools said:

-snip-

3 hours ago, hhamama66 said:

-snipp-

Nice link to a great video. As @jools has said, usually this noise is associated with air bubbles trapped in the pump. Try shaking the system, and/or lying it on the back so air can travel upwards and find a resting place in the radiator.

It is quite typical for AIOs to have a bit of air.  I can see that yours is technically a re-fillable system so you could consider going down that route too.

Update: so I let my system sit over night and it looks like the air is starting to bleed out on its own and it's getting quieter. I'll see if I can do anything else to help bleed it out faster.

37 minutes ago, hhamama66 said:

Update: so I let my system sit over night and it looks like the air is starting to bleed out on its own and it's getting quieter. I'll see if I can do anything else to help bleed it out faster.

Where is your radiator installed? If its at the front, you could always try having the tubing at the bottom so the air bubble(s) gets trapped at the top of the rad.

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

1 hour ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Where is your radiator installed? If its at the front, you could always try having the tubing at the bottom so the air bubble(s) gets trapped at the top of the rad.

Here's my loop

15080153096681680040457.jpg

2 minutes ago, hhamama66 said:

Here's my loop

The radiator placement is perfect as its above the pump meaning the bubbles should get stuck there. Give it a good ol' shake/tilt it around for a bit (disconnect HDDs first however) and hope the air bubbles will find its way into the radiator and stay there :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

2 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

The radiator placement is perfect as its above the pump meaning the bubbles should get stuck there. Give it a good ol' shake/tilt it around for a bit (disconnect HDDs first however) and hope the air bubbles will find its way into the radiator and stay there :D 

So I shouldn't be concerned by the noise it's making and the pump will just bleed itself out over time?

Edit: I also forgot to mention that I have two pump running in my system. One on the graphics card and the other on the CPU if that makes a difference.