Nintendo Switch get another game with a PERFECT SCORE

TheReal1980

If you missed it here is an update.

At the end of October is when a game called Mario Odyssey will being launched.

The game magazine EDGE has come out with the first review and it gets a perfect score, a 10.

http://nintendoeverything.com/super-mario-odyssey-receives-first-review-in-edge-awarded-with-a-perfect-score/

This will of course not be the final score in general (more reviews will come soon) but it is a fantastic start. Zelda was the first big game for the Nintendo Switch, now this. People are talking about Nintendo may also land GOTY, let’s wait and see.

What are your thoughts about Nintendo Switch, is Nintendo back like under the “SNES” era or do they have more work to do? For me it’s a fantastic feeling to see an underpowered console releasing fantastic games in an era where everyone goes after the best graphics.

297BD4EB-A21D-4841-B526-73B4A1DAD858.jpg

odyssey-edge.jpg

If it ain´t broke don't try to break it.

Damn Ninty is on fire. I know the console is "underpowered" but honestly the games still look great.  I mean at no time am I looking at BOTW or Odyssey and do I think or feel like i'm playing a last gen game they look drop dead gorgeous. 

19 hours ago, LordTaco42 said:

Damn Ninty is on fire. I know the console is "underpowered" but honestly the games still look great.  I mean at no time am I looking at BOTW or Odyssey and do I think or feel like i'm playing a last gen game they look drop dead gorgeous. 

Well neither try to aim to be the next Crysis either.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing BOTW the last few days and am sorely disappointed. If the game was produced by Square Enix and Link was replaced by some spiky haired Asian kid I doubt it would get more than 8/10 in most reviews. It has to be the most disappointing game I have played since GTA IV. I'll still give it a couple more days to see if it clicks but I'm about ready to dump my copy off on Gamestop.

On 10/25/2017 at 7:44 AM, SteveGrabowski0 said:

I have been playing BOTW the last few days and am sorely disappointed. If the game was produced by Square Enix and Link was replaced by some spiky haired Asian kid I doubt it would get more than 8/10 in most reviews. It has to be the most disappointing game I have played since GTA IV. I'll still give it a couple more days to see if it clicks but I'm about ready to dump my copy off on Gamestop.

I am triggered by your opinion.

Ryzen 5 3600 | EVGA CLC240 | EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra | ASRock B450 Pro4 | 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200 | 1tb WD SN550 | 2tb SanDisk Ultra 3DEVGA P2 650w | Fractal Design Meshify CViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD + ViewSonic VS2412-H | GHS.RAR (Boba U4s, Staebies, GMK Aurora Polaris + Artisans) | Steelseries Aerox Ghost | Artisan-Japan Ninja FX Hien (M/Soft) | Fostex HP-A3 | Fostex PM0.3G | Fostex T60RP | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | Beyerdynamic FOX

2 hours ago, Exprima said:

I am triggered by your opinion.

If it makes you feel any better I'm starting to really like the game after playing it another couple of days.

I finally got to play Mario yesterday and yes, it is fantastic. I'd knock it a bit due to the motion controls though. Seems unnecessary when button inputs could've done the trick as an alternative that way the player can pick the method they prefer. 

As far as Nintendo being back the in "SNES era", they're on the right trend for first party games. Some of these need to be successful too to be at the SNES level: Metroid, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, some sort of Mario RPG (Paper Mario probably) and perhaps a new Earthbound/Mother. We're far off but Nintendo is heading in the right direction. A really solid first year showing that definitely beats Wii and Wii U first year. And probably N64 and GC first year (but I'm not really sure since I didn't have those year one). I'll need to look up the year one lineup for SNES because that's all a blur to me.

Third party support for Nintendo is still behind the SNES era, but with the devs who usually dev on the 3DS being on board here (e.g. Atlus with SMT), things are looking up.