k70 non rgb

bananawizard

my friend baught a k70 non rgb and discovered there isnt  a lighting app the sad way and im trying to find an app i can use to do it manually since cue doesnt support k70

halp?

what... it dosent support anything like that. its just flat ilumination m8

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

2 minutes ago, bananawizard said:

my friend baught a k70 non rgb and discovered there isnt  a lighting app the sad way and im trying to find an app i can use to do it manually since cue doesnt support k70

halp?

It does not support software customization, just hardware on the keyboard itself, choosing which key to light up or not. 

There is only one Corsair Software to change the illumination in every product, is called Corsair Utility Engine. It works in all corsair products and in the K70 non RGB case, you can change which keys are illuminated and macros, not much else

8 hours ago, bananawizard said:

halp?

Just so there is no confusion, can you provide the part number off the back of the keyboard?  It will start with a "CH".

We do offer a CUE software which works on all of our current keyboards.  Our legacy keyboards either use the Corsair Gaming software, or don't have any software support at all.  Depending one which version of the K70 your friend got, I can let you know what is supported.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/