Does Core i3-2120 support 4GB + 8GB RAM combination?

Configuration:
Intel Core i3 2120 3.3Ghz
ASUS P8H61-M LXR2.0 
Slot #1: 4GB DDR3-1333 Transcend
Slot #2: Empty

Want to put the following RAM in Slot #2

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/8GB-2pcs-4GB-DDR3-PC3-10600U-1333Mhz-memory-for-AMD-mainboard-ONLY-Free-Shipping/32222077805.html

Kllisre Ram DDR3 8GB 1333 MHz Desktop Memory 240pin 1.5V New DIMM

Will this combination of 12GB work fine?

The RAM seller is telling me to instead buy 2 4GB RAMs instead of 1 8GB RAM.

What to do here?

Sometimes there might be some conflict, for instance, I have 3x 4GB 1333 and 1x 4GB 1600, and a few days ago, I removed that 1600 stick and when I put it back, the PC wouldn't post and I had to reset the CMOS, it was a pain in the ass, but I got it to work. Anyways, you can buy the 8GB stick and mix it with the 4GB, It'll work fine, but if for some reason, it doesn't you can just remove the 4GB stick and have 8GB.

Quote me so I can reply back :) 

MY PC-> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80 Plus Titanium MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X RAM: G.Skill 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C14 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 HYBRID STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe SSD; 2TB WD Caviar Blue; Crucial MX500 500GB SSD CUSTOM LOOP: EK-Velocity Nickel + Plexi CPU block, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Acetal + Nickel GPU Block w/ EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM, EK-CoolStream PE 240 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax fans, EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm Nickel, Mayhems UV White tubing 13/10mm, 3x Noctua NF-S12A Chromax case fans

The board supports 4 GB and 8 GB memory sticks, for a maximum of 16 GB of memory, so it should work.

if for some reason it doesn't, you could always simply remove the 4 GB stick and sell it and buy a 2nd 8 GB stick when you have more money.

Note that you should be careful about buying memory sticks that say "For AMD" ... these memory sticks have the memory chips arranged in a particular way on the memory stick, a way that AMD processors don't care and can handle perfectly fine, but it's a way that some Intel processors really don't like. So those "For AMD only" memory sticks may or may not work with your motherboard, even though they're technically DDR 3 memory sticks.

// and the label on that memory makes me think they're copying kingston , kingston also has a big purple like spot of color on their labels