DICE halts development of other projects to fix Battlefield 4

ThreePinkApples

First Release an unfinished game and then stop all other Projects gg DICE. BF4 is so fucked up...Attack Jets dominate the whole ground and the air, Hit detection and Netcode is HORIBLE, The Game still crashes on map changes, Attack helis are only usable with a gunner that has TV, anti air can snipe the Heli from 1000meters easily, 1 Stinger guy and Anti Air's Active Radar are enough to destroy an attack heli instantly, TV HORRIBLE Buggy still the same bugs that existe in bf3 (Hits not getting registered 70% of the time), In every game you see a Recon guy with his Intervention quickscoping the sh**t out of you and DICE doesn't even do anything against quickscoping.....Honestly Bf4 is a HORRIBLE release if you ask me. its even worse than the Bf3 Release and the Beta of Bf4. But ATLEAST they are trying to fix it...if they can do it

What is the problem of them stopping everything and fixing what is already released?

I know how much of a nightmare it can become when you release something that is broken and wait for a rag tag team to fix it "over time" because it is more profitable to churn out content. Its horrible for the support guys and horrible for the rep of the company because in the long run you associate that company with broken stuff. At least they seems to aknowledge the problems and show their intention to fix it as soon as possible by using more ressources. It definitely isn't profitable for them to do that.

People should make-up their mind realy, if they want a fixed game, Dice has to allocate more ressources which will slow the other projects. You can't have both.

DICE need to be bought by Valve. Battlefield 5 under Valve control and on Steam.

Its mainly EA greed that cuased it. I love Take2Interactive - they give a blank check to Rockstar Games. All the heat GTA give it taken out by Take2 lawyers.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

they need to go back to Vietnam. its all about the atmosphere

DICE need to be bought by Valve. Battlefield 5 under Valve control and on Steam.

Cmon you know you'd settle for EA Closing down origin and moving to steam

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

"currently effecting pc and console versions" I didn't know there was any other versions besides them -_-

Cmon you know you'd settle for EA Closing down origin and moving to steam

I stated closer possibility. EA shutting down Origin - yeah right...

Ministry of StopIt!

I know for me at least the game constantly crashes. Although I am very glad that they are taking the initiative to fix this game, I still want a really good Battlefront the most.

Well, looks like dice won't make another game for a looking time.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

"currently effecting pc and console versions" I didn't know there was any other versions besides them -_-

Gh1Rkl7.jpg

Ministry of StopIt!

FUCK THIS.

Get back to work on Mirror's Edge 2 THIS INSTANT! Or I'm going to pull all your hair out!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

To be perfectly honest I haven't experienced any bugs in game that actually affect game play. The only thing I have seen is jumpy "death camera pans" but that doesn't really bother me.

I have played CS:S on US servers from the UK with a ping for 150 for years. I compensate for lag as a force of habit.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Amazon refunded my BF4 today since the game is broken for me

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Well what else do you expect when they release the game unfinished? In my book, DICE is only doing what they should have done since the beginning. When you release an unfinished game, it's only expected that you fix it later. 

What is the problem of them stopping everything and fixing what is already released?

I know how much of a nightmare it can become when you release something that is broken and wait for a rag tag team to fix it "over time" because it is more profitable to churn out content. Its horrible for the support guys and horrible for the rep of the company because in the long run you associate that company with broken stuff. At least they seems to aknowledge the problems and show their intention to fix it as soon as possible by using more ressources. It definitely isn't profitable for them to do that.

People should make-up their mind realy, if they want a fixed game, Dice has to allocate more ressources which will slow the other projects. You can't have both.

i dont want a fast released game, its OBVIOUS that the game wasn't finished. why do they release it? why don't they fix the problems in the beta and release the game 3-5 months later or when its done. and for balancing they should take MORE people with better experience for the playtests

It is not their fault, EA was pushing dice to get BF4 out before Cod. This resulted to both of the games turning out to shit.

Ok what about Vehicle balance? why do they make this Jets the kings? It was same in bf3 and now in bf4...

Its great they try to complete the game by fixing problems and bugs before going to another game. They should do a BF4 giveaway to get more users help test this game. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer