Class project survey

Dionyz

Hey I would like some feedback on smartwatches. This is for my promotions class, and I would love to gather data on the trends on which features you guys like or dislike.

https://fresnostate.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6PxCjFcWJ4XwhVj

Edit: Fossil is part of the ECHO challenge and other universities are competing against each other to try to win this challenge. Your survey is very valuable to our team/university.

edit 2: "Fossil is an American watch and lifestyle company, creatively rooted in authentic vintage and classic design. They strive to create high-quality watches, smartwatches, and more that preserve the best of the past while updating it for today. When the clean lines of the mid-century meet the modern looks of today, the result is key items that represent the best of what they stand for: watches created in fresh hues and materials and timeless accessories that accompany you wherever you are traveling."

Edit: We need 9 more.

6 minutes ago, JohnMLTX said:

Done. One suggestion, it kinda just drops you in and assumes you know what Fossil's smartwatches are like. I had to go look them up.

Yes same, I have owned Fossil before, and are familiar with them, but I didn't even know they made smartwatches.

I took it, and I agree with @Max_Settings and @JohnMLTX about the Fossil thing. I didn't know much about their watches. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Sorry I forgot to mention. Fossil is part of the ECHO challenge and other universities are competing against each other to try to win this challenge. We are to try to promote the brand, but there are weaknesses, so these questions are geared to see the weaknesses or strengths of this brand. That is why we ask if you have ever heard of Fossil. Which is fine and we will try to promote to aim towards promoting this watch. If this was popular brand then we don't need to create a lot of brand awareness.

All of your effort is important, and I thank you for doing the survey.

The radio button question is broke.

Won't allow to put all at the bottom and does this:

Capture.PNG.6d7dc5d780510acd4032388c61fb0b22.PNG

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

11 minutes ago, Ithanul said:

The radio button question is broke.

Won't allow to put all at the bottom and does this:

Capture.PNG.6d7dc5d780510acd4032388c61fb0b22.PNG

Same for me. 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

2 hours ago, ImadKnight said:

Same for me. 

Does it not allow you to proceed to finishing the survey? 

I don’t understand what’s going on. Is it a bug?

3 minutes ago, Dionyz said:

Does it not allow you to proceed to finishing the survey? 

I don’t understand what’s going on. Is it a bug?

I finished the survey but you can input multiple choices on that question. 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

2 hours ago, ImadKnight said:

Same for me. 

The poll script doesn't recognize the three (traditional watch , smartwatch or hybrid watch) as products, it still treats them as values, like  [ 0 , 1, 2 ]  or  [ negative , neutral, positive ]

Basically you can always select one of the three on each line... which is not what the poll-er intended.

Yeah, it would have been nice to include a mention at the start that the poll requires some minimal familiarity with FOSSIL brand of smartwatches, because if i never heard of them, the following questions after that don't make sense, maybe shouldn't even be shown to user.

I could only enable one button in the pictures posted above. I could not activate more than one.

Yeah, it would have been nice to include a mention at the start that the poll requires some minimal familiarity with FOSSIL brand of smartwatches, because if i never heard of them, the following questions after that don't make sense, maybe shouldn't even be shown to user.

100% agreed. I had the same problem

28 minutes ago, mariushm said:

The poll script doesn't recognize the three (traditional watch , smartwatch or hybrid watch) as products, it still treats them as values, like  [ 0 , 1, 2 ]  or  [ negative , neutral, positive ]

Basically you can always select one of the three on each line... which is not what the poll-er intended.

Thank you it’s now fixed :)

i will I’ll talk to my team on the other issue. Thank you for bringing it up.

OK, I have completed this survey. Hope that your information will be helpful to you and others in the future.:)

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

Thank you everyone.

We are almost done with the amount of surveys we need. If you haven’t already please fill it out. 

Alright we have 83 surveyed, and I would like to thank you all for who have done it. We need 13 more in order to be done with the survey. 

This will be my last post on this.