Kraken x52 stock thermal paste or use something else?

A Silver

I am getting a Kraken x52 and it comes with pre applied thermal compound. Should I use that or wipe it off and apply arctic MX-4?

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel i9 12900K

CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H150i Elite Capellix

Mother Board: MSI z690 carbon WiFi

RAM: TeamSport Elite DDR5 2x16 4800mhz

Storage: 2TB Samsung 970 Plus NVMe, 240 SanDisk SSD Plus, Crucial MX300 750GB SSD

GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 

Case: Corsair Crystal 460X

PSU: Cosrair RM850X 80+ Gold

Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p @ 165hz

Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Chroma

Mouse: Logitech G502

Sound: Sony MDR 1000x Headphones, Blue Snowball Microphone

Laptop Specs:

Gigabyte Aorus 15G

CPU: Intel i7 10875H

RAM: 16gb DDR4

Storage: 512gb NVMe, 1TB Crucial MX300 SATA SSD

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Max-Q

39 minutes ago, A Silver said:

I am getting a Kraken x52 and it comes with pre applied thermal compound. Should I use that or wipe it off and apply arctic MX-4?

I used the paste that came on the Corsair H90, never had a problem with it, only replaced it after two years when I was replacing the fan anyways. 

Though, if you already have the extra thermal grease laying around, might as well use it.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

For the sake of a handful of beer tokens I would spend the extra on some high performance stuff.. if you blew all of that money on an AIO (which I hope was for space saving/aesthetic reasons... and not cooling/value ;) ) then the extra few degrees are worth the pennies. It might only be a few degrees but given how balanced fan profiles vs temps can be it might trim some unwanted noise in some scenarios.