logo design ideas?

patriotaki

hey all

need some logo ideas, my domain name has the word "panda" in it so i want the logo to have a panda

the concept of my website is to sell services in all social media youtube,instagram twitter etc

so.. any ideas?

8 minutes ago, patriotaki said:

hey all

need some logo ideas, my domain name has the word "panda" in it so i want the logo to have a panda

the concept of my website is to sell services in all social media youtube,instagram twitter etc

so.. any ideas?

Nobody other than you should be able to get the best idea.

Think about the reason why your company or service exist. Think about what others will expect from you, and choose a symbol (like the panda). The logo is the first thing people will notice along with the name, it should give others a good idea of what they are gonna get from you. If you want a welcoming environment go for something that reminds of cuddles, if it is a business plan then choose confident and strict designs.

TL;DR Think about your logo as the reason for your company to exist.

thank you but my fantasy is limited i never was good with graphics..

we all love pandas, thats why i picked it..for me a panda is "silly" (not sure if thats the correct word im looking for) , cute animal that everybody loves therefore i wanted to create a friendly feeling,that will be easy to remember..something more than just a bussiness

something that will have a stronger-family connection between me and my visitiors

I know it isn't a logo but..

I always like the idea of something funny or less boring.

Like tunnelbear did with their awesome bears, mixed with a nice logo.

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored