Video suggestion

GER_T4IGA

Are we ready for 4k120Hz video  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a ready for 4k120Hz video?

• Yay
    • Nay
    • Turnip

Are we ready for 4k 120Hz?

I know low end gets more clicks and stuff and I personally don't have the dough for it but I would be interested in hearing if we can actually drive it with something like a 1080 Ti SLI and what processor would be necessary to achieve a good framer are at 4K. Does it different between 4k and 1080 at all?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

4K 120Hz is possible even with a 1050 (assuming it has DP 1.4), it all depends on the graphical settings you set your games, and the game.

1 minute ago, GoodBytes said:

4K 120Hz is possible even with a 1050, it all depends on the graphical settings you set your games, and the game.

Ok, you got me there but since Linus tends to bench ultra apart from hairworks and other ridiculous stuff (or at least now low and not just CS GO) ... You get the point. What about BF1? Overwatch? I don't have many good examples since that is all I would play :P

Point aknowledged. Thank you. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

Whelp my shitty GTX 1080 struggles with Overwatch on 1440p Ultra above 100fps so not sure...

I would wait for DisplayPort 1.4 on monitors, so that you have 1 video output signal, and not need 2x, and face with the downsides of 2 streams not being in sync.

20 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

I would wait for DisplayPort 1.4 on monitors, so that you have 1 video output signal, and not need 2x, and face with the downsides of 2 streams not being in sync.

Do you mean on the GPU side of things? Because for testing displaying it would not be necessary aside from recording in 30fps ...

3.Use

5 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

Do you mean on the GPU side of things? Because for testing displaying it would not be necessary aside from recording in 30fps ...

monitor. GeForce 10 series suppose to support it.