Monster Energy Drink Addiction

Barfnargle

Arizona Ice Tea.

How do you drink 2-3 a day? Your wallet must be hurting. 

IF you buy by the case its dirt cheap $1.26 each less than some people spend on 1 cup coffee. My advice would be just drink tons of water. Drink at least one big glass of water before drink the monsters. But the best thing to do is just stop having them around. And if you really want one make yourself walk to the store to buy it. You'll eventual be to much work just to get a monster.  I just drinking sodas buy just not buying them for a month. Got my self a good water filter. After a month I only drink 3 or 4 sodas a week if that.

TL:DR stop keeping them in the house and get your self a good water filter pitcher like Brita or the Zero thing. 

Yeah, its stupid.

Lately I've been completely hooked on these things. I feel like I'm doing something wrong if I don't have 2, maybe 3 a day.

Any tips on how to slow this down?

I have a laptop that sucks because I'm broke.

Yeah, its stupid.

Lately I've been completely hooked on these things. I feel like I'm doing something wrong if I don't have 2, maybe 3 a day.

If you actually feel like you CANT stop drinking them, or feel like your will is too weak to do so, you should seek medical attention and fast.

Over consumption of them to that degree can cause many medical issues fast.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cold turkey

Those things have a ton of sugar in them which is doing you zero good.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Yeah, its stupid.

Its Mentality. If you're weak. Then you're weak.

Your kidneys can fail if you drink too many of those.

Do you want to be known as the kid who died drinking energy drinks too much?

Have you tried coffee? Maybe it's the caffeine, or all that bull sperm.

Oh lord, dude you can get a heart attack. Try to stop the addiction like a heroin addict. Yes, that sounds weird and stupid, but it works. Limit yourself to one or two a day and then use substitutes like pepsi or drink lots of coffee. Try to then gradually decrease the dosage until you have overcome it. Good luck, and once again, don't get a heart attack.

Arizona Ice Tea.

How do you drink 2-3 a day? Your wallet must be hurting. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I think you might be addicted to the caffeine so drink some coffee or coke or something

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Its Mentality. If you're weak. Then you're weak.

Not always, some people develop Sociological or physiological dependence on a substance or action.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not always, some people develop Sociological or physiological dependence on a substance or action.

Weak.

Weak.

Try heroine then say how strong you are when you're on your knees begging for a gram on the corner of a street.

I have always believed that it takes a certain type of personality to get addicted to something...replace that vice with another, you can be addicted to way better things  ;)

Try heroine then say how strong you are when you're on your knees begging for a gram on the corner of a street.

Weak. :P

2-3 a day will end up killing you in the long run.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Well scaring the shit out of me put an end to that real quick. Just threw away the rest of the 24-pack.

I have around 4 of those things a year, 1 on black friday 1 on new years 1 on my birthday and 1 on the action camera convention/swap meet 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Well scaring the shit out of me put an end to that real quick. Just threw away the rest of the 24-pack.

Dude no mail it to me. I love them. I'll die for them.

I think you might be addicted to the caffeine so drink some coffee or coke or something

I usually pick one up on road trips.

Don't just trow them away, pour all of them down the sink.

When ever you have the erg to drink one, eat a mandarin. They're juicy and delicious :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

When ever you have the erg to drink one, eat a mandarin. They're juicy and delicious :)

Doing that now!

Dude no mail it to me. I love them. I'll die for them.

Literally

!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

TANGERINE MASTER RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally

Whenever I see your picture on the forum. A little part of me dies of laughter inside.