What Drives you to live

Evolution.
Go to solution Solved by Gaz3ll3,

I have honestly never thought about this subject. and it can understandably be truly a hard question to answer unlike some of you guys that answered relatively shortly.

In my opinion it is what I don't know that pushes myself forward and yet I do find myself day in and day out never pushing myself to do something different. I may be stuck in a rut with my life and just need that one thing to really push myself in a new direction. Each day I find myself waking up doing the usual human need then getting on the PC and gaming or heading off to work; get home and get back on the PC. Sleep and repeat. I recognize the fact that I have the problem that I fear the unknown and want to have a purpose as to why I go out and leave the house to go do something. Too often than not I want to know the unknown but make too many excuses to not find them out.

As humans there is  always something that gives us the drive to continue to live even those that contemplate suicide they do innately have a reason to live but are not immediately seeing it. 

I live to be myself but at the same time be someone that is me but different. The drive to become someone that is wholly better than I currently am.  

36 minutes ago, Dash Lambda said:

Strong AI. Cortana,

Pick one.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

8 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Pick one.

You mean they'll let me pick?

Anyway, to this day that careless exploitation of brand IP frustrates me.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

That's really deep.

Er. The potential future.

However, I haven't accomplished much. Still the same person as I was when I vowed to improve and overcome my shortcomings months and months ago.

It's constantly changing, I'll have one thing that makes me happy for a year or two and then I've moved onto something else. The worst parts are the times when you literally have nothing making you happy, nothing to do, almost as if there's nothing you want to live for. But right when you've been thinking "man my life sucks I just wish I could be happy again", or asking questions like "what's the point of living if I'll be unhappy", you find something else, and the cycle continues. As with everyone else, I've had shit really kick me down in the past but I've always done a good job at not allowing the bad shit to hurt the stuff that's going good.

One day though, I have the feeling I'll end the cycle somewhere, and stick with that.

The everlasting hope for Half Life 3.

not much really, after I broke both my wrists and had to quit my first apprentice job since I couldn't continue due to the injuries (electrician).

Spent the last 4 years virtually alone and in pain, since all my other friends has been busy with their own education, girlfriends and such.

Things have been pretty dark the last years, but looking brighter now, eventhough I still experience huge setbacks quite often. Got a new apprenticeship as a IT man, and started looking at apartments to buy.

Specs

i9 9900K 5.1GHz 0 AVX offset

ASUS MAXIMUS APEX XI

Custom watercooling (360mm, 60mm thicc)

EVGA GTX1080 FTW DT

EVGA T2 1000W Platinum PSU

3200MHz G.Skill RGB B-die

Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB

Crucial MX300 1TB

10 hours ago, VenomZ_ said:

y

it's just so much fun

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

On 8/29/2017 at 11:58 PM, VenomZ_ said:

Passion, hobby, etc

The Sex tips himself.

but seriously probably my drive to do better with my life because Currently I am 14 and there are so many things I want to do in my future. If I were to die today it would be upsetting and I would be sad, not because I am going die because that is a fact off life. It because everything I would never get to see and experience. I have been blessed to live in the US and I want to achieve all I can off myself because many cannot just because were they are born.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing