Canadian Firearms People

Anyone else here who likes to go shooting? Post some pictures of your guns!

Here's my most recent purchase:

Browning T-Bolt in .17HMR, put some Canada and Linus bling on the scope as well.

T-Bolt.jpg

Specs: Corsair 900D Chassis, Asus Sabertooth X99, Intel i7 5820k @ 4.2ghz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2400Mhz DDR4, MSI RTX 2080 Sea Hawk EK-X, Corsair HX1000iW PSU, WD Black SN750 500GB NVME (Boot), WD 1TB NVME (Games), WD Red 4TB HDD (General Storage).

Watercooling: D5 Pump (EK Top), 2X 480MM Swiftech Rads, Apogee HD CPU Block.

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma Keyboard, Razer Mamba-T Edition Mouse, Corsair Viod Pro Headset, BenQ XL2420T 120Hz Monitor.

Following along... Interested to see Canadian firearms culture. 

Nice rifle btw

AMD Ryzen 1700x

ASRock x370 Taichi

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB GDDR4 3200

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N

Fractal Meshify C

Samsung Evo 960 Nvme M.2 500gb & WD Blue 1TB

Corsair TX850M Gold

Alienware AW2518H 240Hz Gsync

Audioengine A2+ & Sennheiser HD6xx /w Fiio K5 Pro

Deepcool Captain 240Pro V2

Vortex Race 3 Cherry Mx Red

Corsair Vengeance M65 PRO RGB

I'm just going to leave this here:

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

It's not canadian if there isnt a Canada flag on it somewhere! ;P

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

9 hours ago, fpo said:

I'm not home right now and I'm in the US but I have a Mossberg 500. 

This looks like the combo we got except our rifled barrel came with a scope and rails to mount the scope. 

http://www.basspro.com/shop/en/mossberg-500-pump-action-shotgun-combo

I've been looking at getting pretty much exactly this lately. I've got a pump action (and a semi) Pardus shotgun right now and although its very functional/reliable, the company is in Turkey and its practically impossible to find parts for it here, so no rifled or short defense barrels for me :(.

Specs: Corsair 900D Chassis, Asus Sabertooth X99, Intel i7 5820k @ 4.2ghz, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2400Mhz DDR4, MSI RTX 2080 Sea Hawk EK-X, Corsair HX1000iW PSU, WD Black SN750 500GB NVME (Boot), WD 1TB NVME (Games), WD Red 4TB HDD (General Storage).

Peripherals: Razer Blackwidow Chroma Keyboard, Razer Mamba-T Edition Mouse, Corsair Viod Pro Headset, BenQ XL2420T 120Hz Monitor.

Here's a picture of all the firearms I own. 

One could say I like guns.

All My Guns.png

Needed to get my licence for work, but haven't gotten around to picking a rifle or two to purchase yet. Also thinking about getting restricted since I'm more interested in hand guns.

PS, nice collection.

3 hours ago, saunders1991 said:

All My Guns.png

Loving the bolt guns, my dude.

20 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

It's not canadian if there isnt a Canada flag on it somewhere! ;P

10 hours ago, saunders1991 said:

All My Guns.png

Jokes aside (I dont know much about guns) but many of those hunting rifles look to be the same ammo type? I guess it makes shopping a lot easier lol

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

11 hours ago, saunders1991 said:

I've been looking at getting pretty much exactly this lately. I've got a pump action (and a semi) Pardus shotgun right now and although its very functional/reliable, the company is in Turkey and its practically impossible to find parts for it here, so no rifled or short defense barrels for me :(.

I don't like the rifle s barrel. You're only supposed to shoot slugs out of it and they're soooo expensive. Not only that but they hurt to shoot. Unless you're hunting a deer (which there's a billion better weapons for that) don't get a rifled barrel. 

10 hours ago, saunders1991 said:

All My Guns.png

That carbine in the bottom left, what's that called? It looks really cool! I've seen it before I think it takes 9mm ammo in the trigger grip (idk what it's called... the hand that pulls the trigger) 

1 hour ago, TVwazhere said:

Jokes aside (I dont know much about guns) but many of those hunting rifles look to be the same ammo type? I guess it makes shopping a lot easier lol

You'd be surprised :P. The only rifles chambered in the same cartridge (22LR) are 2nd and 3rd from the bottom and the tiny one beside the shotguns. 

The top one is a Mossberg Patriot in .300WinMag

Below that is a Mossberg Patriot in .308Win

Below that is a Savage Axis in .223Rem

Then my Browning T-bolt in .17HMR

And at the bottom

1 hour ago, fpo said:

That carbine in the bottom left, what's that called? It looks really cool! I've seen it before I think it takes 9mm ammo in the trigger grip (idk what it's called... the hand that pulls the trigger) 

is my Beretta Cx4 Storm in 9MM Luger 

That Beretta Cx4 Storm looks really cool.

What are the shottys? Some kind of pump and semi. They look really cool.

I wanted to buy a police riot remington 870 with the cool muzzle with the teeth to hold onto the door, pistol grip, adjustable stock and everything in black nylon. 

15 minutes ago, fpo said:

That Beretta Cx4 Storm looks really cool.

What are the shottys? Some kind of pump and semi. They look really cool.

I wanted to buy a police riot remington 870 with the cool muzzle with the teeth to hold onto the door, pistol grip, adjustable stock and everything in black nylon. 

Those are my cheapo Pardus shotguns made in Turkey, semi is a Pardus SS, pump is a Pardus PS. They were both around 250-300$, very reliable, but made cheap with aluminum receivers. The semi came with a picattiny rail that would loosen repeatedly until eventually one of the screws broke inside and I gave up trying to use it, instead I took the heat shield off and I'm using a long screw in the mounting hole of that as a sight now (works surprisingly well).

TLDR I wouldn't recommend the semi unless you get a long barrel with the bead sight, but the pump is pretty great with no issues at all short of a compete inability to get parts for it in Canada. They both have over 500 rounds through them and have no issues functionality wise.