Portable HDD Suitable for Moderate Video Editing or Storage

Obviously without spending the proper amount of money you're not going to get a piece of equipment suitable for ones needs. I'm looking for a Portable hard drive to help store Media, and possibly be used as an editing drive. It's obvious that SSD's are the #1 choice, but portable SSD's aren't cheap. I'm not looking to spend hundreds of dollars however if I find a sale or deal in the near future I could jump at the opportunity. 

The type of work I usually do 

• Motion Graphics (AE)
  • Intro's / Cinematic (AE) 
  • Music Videos / Short Films (PR)
  • Highlights (PR) 

That's not all of the span of what I do in Premiere Pro and After Effects, just a short sum so you know what I'm looking for and what at a good price could benefit me for now. If in the future I make more money to allow me to get better products I will, but keep in mind that I am not looking to spends lots of money. Also I only need a single drive for the moment. 

Suggestions? 

I would suggest getting a USB 3.0 External HDD that is 7200 RPM and offers sequential read and write speeds of at least 200 MB/s.

Just now, TheCherryKing said:

I would suggest getting a USB 3.0 External HDD that is 7200 RPM and offers sequential read and write speeds of at least 200 MB/s.

That's obvious. Maybe I should have specified recommendations on brands rather then specs for the hard drive. My fault. 

Very few external hard drives are 7200RPM. I strongly suggest you get an Internal hard drive with an external enclosure. 

10 hours ago, TheCherryKing said:

Very few external hard drives are 7200RPM. I strongly suggest you get an Internal hard drive with an external enclosure. 

Do you have a suggestion as to what External Enclosure would work? I'd assume a USB 3.0 / 3.1 Enclosure would work the best.