Standalone Drive Duplicator/cloner?

MeDownYou

Looking for a cheap standalone drive cloner 1:1, Sector/block cloning okay. 

I've read a bunch of reviews and it always seems like SOMEONE is unhappy with these devices and loses data, was wondering if there were any recommendations from the forum as I have data to routinely transfer onto new drives and I need it to be basically totally reliable. 

Shooting for something in the sub 60 dollar range, but willing to go a bit more if pressed. 

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

There's always going to be a lemon or some anecdotal issue listed in reviews; that generally shouldn't be a barrier to purchase. Reliability is going to be questionable at the price point you're looking for. If you go a little higher, something like one of the StarTech ones should be serviceable for you. Normally, I'd suggest something in the realm of a small business unit if you're doing it consistently enough but then you're looking at a lot more money.

14 hours ago, divito said:

There's always going to be a lemon or some anecdotal issue listed in reviews; that generally shouldn't be a barrier to purchase. Reliability is going to be questionable at the price point you're looking for. If you go a little higher, something like one of the StarTech ones should be serviceable for you. Normally, I'd suggest something in the realm of a small business unit if you're doing it consistently enough but then you're looking at a lot more money.

Was thinking something like this what do you think?

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16817707323

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress