Google Chrome stuck on full screen youtube playing.

Whenever I am watching youtube in full screen mode, chrome is gonna stuck on me.

There is no other way that I can quit full screen mode and the only thing I could do is force quit it. 

How am I gonna solve this? I am using the latest version of macOS and my chrome's version is : 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit). 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

the same thing happened to me where youtube was stuck in full screen mode. To solve this issue, I went into task manager via pressing the start key and ended the task. After that, everything worked fine.

3 minutes ago, TheBeastPC said:

the same thing happened to me where youtube was stuck in full screen mode. To solve this issue, I went into task manager via pressing the start key and ended the task. After that, everything worked fine.

I just went into activity monitor and force closed google chrome. Let's see what happened next. Thanks for the suggestion. 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

4 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

I just went into activity monitor and force closed google chrome. Let's see what happened next. Thanks for the suggestion. 

Another solution that worked for me to solve this problem was to right click onto the icon on the task bar and press close window which had taken multiple attempts before the problem was solved, but it eventually worked.