NCIX Return policy?

LucaValsan27

Just wondering, what is the return policy for unopened NCIX Motherboards and CPUs? I bought a 7600k and want to get a 1600x, will i need to pay a 15% restocking fee?

Ask the retailer.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 hour ago, LucaValsan27 said:

Just wondering, what is the return policy for unopened NCIX Motherboards and CPUs? I bought a 7600k and want to get a 1600x, will i need to pay a 15% restocking fee?

To be honest, this information is readily available on their website, plus you could call or email them and get a direct answer:

What if I'm dissatisfied with an item I've bought?

NCIX.com offers a 15-day Satisfaction Guarantee on many items that we sell. Due to supplier and manufacturer restrictions, some opened items will be non-refundable, and any return is subject to prior approval from NCIX.com. Items that are unopened and still in its original shrink wrap and sealed, can be returned without restriction, within 15 days of purchase, unless marked as unreturnable. All items returned to us must be shipped pre-paid.

Items eligible for return are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and if approved by NCIX.com would be eligible for exchange, merchandise credit or refund. Due to the volatile nature of computer prices, items will only be refunded at the current pricing at the time of return. Software must be in its original box and unopened (still sealed in its original shrink wrap). Defective software will be exchanged with the same title (subject to availability).

Satisfaction Guarantee excludes CRT monitors, LCD monitors, netbooks, notebook computers, mobile PCs, mobile phones, handhelds, PDAs, digital cameras (and accessories), projectors (and accessories), printers, graphics tablets, headphones, software, consumables (i.e. printer cartridges, CD-Rs, and blank media), televisions, consumer appliances (i.e. microwaves, refrigerators, etc.), customized computers, mouse pads and special order items. 

You might be able to convince them to waive the restocking fee, but I would not count on it.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)