[Amazon] Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 WF 3X GHz Edition - $309.99

BYOGamingPC

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans

You should get a badge: 'deal guy'

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Grape Guild, you must not understand how Hot Deals work.... This is not an interrogative statement part of the forum. This is a shopping section to find deals. This is the simplest way to post them. Nobody wants to read through a single post with every deal known to man in it. They want to scan the thread titles for what interests them.

Intel Core i7-8700K @ 4.8GHz | Corsair H110i GTX | EVGA RTX 2080 XC | Asus ROG Maximus XI | Intel M.2 nVME SSD 1TB | Samsung 850 EVO 2X2TB | 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 RAM | EVGA SuperNova GS 1050W | Kept cool & quiet in a Fractal Design Define R5 Window with all Noctua fans

1. That's a terrible price. 280X is better and costs the same

2. This guy is post farming. Annoying AF

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Grape Guild, you must not understand how Hot Deals work.... This is not an interrogative statement part of the forum. This is a shopping section to find deals. This is the simplest way to post them. Nobody wants to read through a single post with every deal known to man in it. They want to scan the thread titles for what interests them.

Yea, I guess that's logical.  I just wish there was a way that it wouldn't show up on the recent topics on the front page.  Sorry for the quick-to-judge attitude :P

Oh, dude, use sort by Start Time. I use it religiously. I never see recent posts. :)

I'm the one guy who wants a single page with a list of deals :( I like lists

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I'm the one guy who wants a single page with a list of deals :( I like lists

A page with a list only makes sense for a particular type of item. The forum post titles are a list in themselves.

1. That's a terrible price. 280X is better and costs the same

2. This guy is post farming. Annoying AF

What does post farming even mean? What do you get out of posting a lot of things? I'm trying to post deals for people who may be interested and that is all. I've never heard of winning a prize for posting topics.