Need help booting in to windows

Go to solution Solved by Berk70,

allright and get the 64 bit creator update make sure it is the latest one

Edit: yes it wont have custimization options until you enter a license

I just built a new pc and i need help getting to windows 7. New specs: ryzen 5 1600, asrock fatal1ty gaming k4 x370, 16 gb corsair vengeance rgb 3200mhz, gtx 1050 and corsair cx 650. I got into bios and i swiched boot option 1 to my hard drive(where i have windows installed) and should i disable boot option 2?

When i tried to boot into windows it showes me blue screen for 1/3 of a second and restarts the pc. This is my first build idk what am i doing wrong

No need to disable other options, it will just prefer the first option (boot option 1)

What is the code for your blue screen error? I'm assuming you went through a successful windows install before this? Did you install/change anything that would have caused this blue screen to start?

You can also try booting into Windows via Safe Mode to see if that fixes anything

The easiest solution may just be to do a fresh Windows install if you don't mind losing your files

reinstall windows, using an old installation of windows on brand new hardware is asking for conflict issues..

Have you tried to perform a sudden temporary interrupt of the electricity flow to your computational device followed by a re-initialization procedure of the central processing unit and associated components?

Personal Rig Specs

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.8GHZ
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING
Graphics Card: Inno3D ICHILL GEFORCE GTX 1080 TI X3 ULTRA
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 2x8GB @ 3GHZ
Storage: 2 x Samsung NVMe SSD 960 EVO 256GB in Raid | 2 x Seagate 4TB Expansion Desktop 

(seagates are originally external drives removed from casing and installed internally)
PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W 
Case: Mission SG GGX 3.5 (same as Rosewill Cullinan or Anidees AI Crystal with other stock fans)
Cooling: Kraken X62 for CPU, Corsair H55 with NZXT Kraken G12 for GPU 

39 minutes ago, Volde said:

I just built a new pc and i need help getting to windows 7. New specs: ryzen 5 1600, asrock fatal1ty gaming k4 x370, 16 gb corsair vengeance rgb 3200mhz, gtx 1050 and corsair cx 650. I got into bios and i swiched boot option 1 to my hard drive(where i have windows installed) and should i disable boot option 2?

When i tried to boot into windows it showes me blue screen for 1/3 of a second and restarts the pc. This is my first build idk what am i doing wrong

Windows 7,8 and 8.1 are not supported by the late generation of intel and AMD chips, some people have got it to work but its not very stable. Sorry.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I will get windows 10 later today will post any problems here if i run in to some if i dont il mark as solved

25 minutes ago, Berk70 said:

just go here https://www.microsoft.com/tr-tr/software-download/windows10 download windows 10 iso (for not using the tool you can alternatively download on ios or android it will directly download iso instead of tool)

then just install it and use it skip the license part it is fully usable

So if i get this i get full windows but its not licenced and if i want it licenced i just need to enter a oem code?

allright and get the 64 bit creator update make sure it is the latest one

Edit: yes it wont have custimization options until you enter a license