Asus gtx 1080 NO CASHBACK for over 5 months!

I have an asus rog strix gtx 1080 advanced that i bought it had a cashback and even though msi was cheaper i bought this gpu which is fine but the cashback is frustrating

every piece of information is in the mail that i will put as spoiler here

mail is long so to be short

-bought the card asus-promotions tac website wasnt ready to send details so i send an email no answer

-website was on send the applicant

-mail saying that i am qualified came

-it said 60 days on website mail said 90 and it has been 5 months

the rest is in spoiler which i was really mad sorry for all caps etc.

(by the way my mail had bill screenshot etc attachments)

I also write to the asus forum but no answers so far there https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?94565-Asus-GTX-1080-ROG-Strix-Advanced-NO-CASHBACK!

This is a forum thread that everybody is waiting for asus but in my language. https://forum.donanimhaber.com/asus-para-iadesi-kampanyasindan-nasil-yararlanabilirim--124848721-10#128185150

Spoiler

SO YOU WERE NOT READY TO DO WHAT YOU PROMISED TO DO WHAT KIND OF MESSAGE IS THAT "HIGH LEVEL OF PARTICIPATION" IT HAS BEEN OVER 5 MONTHS I REPEAT 5 MONTHS HOW CAN YOU EVEN TELL ME TO WAIT EVEN THOUGH IT IS WELL PAST YOUR PROMISED DAY THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF FRAUD! AND YOU ARE STILL ASKING FOR MY PATIENCE ARE YOU FOR REAL IT HAS BEEN 5 MONTH HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF ASUS DIDN'T PAY YOUR WAGE FOR A MONTH AND ASK FOR YOUR PATIENCE 

Gönderen: support@asus-promotion.com <support@asus-promotion.com>
Gönderildi: 4 Ağustos 2017 Cuma 12:20
Kime: BERK KOCATÜRK
Konu: Re: Ynt: 10-31 03 2017 Asus Cashback

Hello,

thank you for your email.

Your claim has been approved. Unfortunately, due to the high level of participation, there are some delays in the process. We will, however, make every effort to ensure that you receive your cashback as soon as possible.

We ask for your patience.

----
Best Regards,

Your ASUS Promotion-Team!

ninepoint consulting GmbH | Schanzenstr. 24 | D-51063 Cologne | Germany
CEO: Nicole Hänel | VAT-ID DE295361469 | HRB 80803 | District Court Cologne

2732e606.gif
On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 08:04 pm, <berkkocaturk70@hotmail.com> BERK KOCATÜRK wrote:

YOU HAVE SAID 90 DAYS IT HAS BEEN OVER 5 MONTHS SINCE I GOT THE CARD AND FAR BEYOND 90 DAYS SINCE YOU SEND AN E MAIL!

Gönderildi: 6 Haziran 2017 Salı 11:27
Konu: Re: 10-31 03 2017 Asus Cashback

Hello,

thank you for participating in this Promotion. We already approved your claim.

You will receive the money cashback via money transfer, usually ASUS proceeds within a time period up to 90 days after the release of your application.

Best Regards,

ac1a9aaf.gif
On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 02:14 am, <berkkocaturk70@hotmail.com> BERK KOCATÜRK wrote:

i have completed the cashback month ago and i should have gotten my money back but i didnt your social media doesnt answer me i should get 200 Turkish lira i have a GTX 1080 that i bought and i have done everything but i didnt get the money i have used the website also emailed you my information before but nothing happened. i have bought a very expensive graphic card and this is your attitude not answering me not helping me not doing what you promised.
I want my cashback.

I have also get confirmation e mail on 16.04.2017 01:25 saying

"

Merhaba Berk Kocatürk,

ASUS promosyon kampanyası kapsamındaki başvurun için çok teşekkürler.
Sana ait başvuru ID’si: 358145

Başvurunu olabildiğince hızlı şekilde kontrol edeceğiz.
Kontrol işleminin 5 güne kadar sürebileceğini lütfen dikkate al.

Başvurun onaylanır onaylanmaz bir onay e-postası alacaksın.
Onayın ardından ödeme gerçekleşecek ya da 90 gün içinde prim ödemen gönderilecek.

Saygılarımızla,

ASUS Promosyon Ekibi

ninepoint consulting GmbH | Schanzenstr. 24 | D-51063 Köln | Almanya
Genel müdür: Nicole Hänel | KDV. No. DE295361469 | HRB 80803 | Köln Yerel Mahkemesi
"

I have also send you an email on 21.03.2017 22:48 containing everything you need down below with attachments included.

siteniz ingilizceydi türkçe yapmışsınız ancak hala başvurma linki ana sayfaya yönlendiriyor

"4. Katılımın konusu ve kuralları" başlığı altındaki ASUS çevrimiçi formu linki ana sayfaya yönlendiriyor ve işlem yapamıyoruz o nedenle buradan gerekli düşündüğüm bilgileri yolluyorum çünkü neler olduklarını bile yazmamışsınız

Ad soyad:Berk KOCATÜRK

TC:57094144486

Adres: dumlupınar mah. özkan sk. buluş sitesi d blok no 2 daire 10 Derince/Kocaeli

Satın alım yeri VATAN COMPUTER

Tarih 19.03.2017

sipariş no:SIP3305114475

Resmi e fatura ektedir

Banka bilgilerim

⁠⁠⁠BERK KOCATÜRK vadesiz tl hesabı
İş Bankası IBAN:
TR460006400000124030532268

What can i do?

"How do you feel if Asus didn't pay your wage for a month"? Seriously dude? I deal with customers and while things like this suck, being pissed at someone new to your case has the complete opposite effect of what you think it does.

If I got someone with that attitude, if anything, I'd be less inclined to help. I also highly doubt some promo is the equivalent of a month of wages. If you want something done, calls have a higher impact than pissed emails and being professional gets results done faster than yelling. All being irate does is get you passed around with no resolution.

Also don't call and scream at some poor soul that only works there and give them the "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at the company" bit. Calmy request to speak with someone in management and explain the situation.

If it makes you feel better, MSI probably wouldn't have paid your rebate either. I sent in a rebate for my MSI Z97S Krait SLI board back in 2015 and it was listed as approved but I never got my $15 from those bastards.

As you can see i have tried the normal approach on bottom of e mails but after 5 months and they act like they will never transfer money so i said i dont care about politeness anymore

26 minutes ago, Berk70 said:

I have an asus rog strix gtx 1080 advanced that i bought it had a cashback and even though msi was cheaper i bought this gpu which is fine but the cashback is frustrating

-bought the card asus-promotions tac website wasnt ready to send details so i send an email no answer

I also write to the asus forum but no answers so far there https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?94565-Asus-GTX-1080-ROG-Strix-Advanced-NO-CASHBACK!

This is a forum thread that everybody is waiting for asus but in my language. https://forum.donanimhaber.com/asus-para-iadesi-kampanyasindan-nasil-yararlanabilirim--124848721-10#128185150

Reveal hidden contents

SO YOU WERE NOT READY TO DO WHAT YOU PROMISED TO DO WHAT KIND OF MESSAGE IS THAT "HIGH LEVEL OF PARTICIPATION" IT HAS BEEN OVER 5 MONTHS I REPEAT 5 MONTHS HOW CAN YOU EVEN TELL ME TO WAIT EVEN THOUGH IT IS WELL PAST YOUR PROMISED DAY THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF FRAUD! AND YOU ARE STILL ASKING FOR MY PATIENCE ARE YOU FOR REAL IT HAS BEEN 5 MONTH HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF ASUS DIDN'T PAY YOUR WAGE FOR A MONTH AND ASK FOR YOUR PATIENCE 

Hello,

Your claim has been approved. Unfortunately, due to the high level of participation, there are some delays in the process. We will, however, make every effort to ensure that you receive your cashback as soon as possible.

----
Best Regards,

2732e606.gif
On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 08:04 pm, <berkkocaturk70@hotmail.com> BERK KOCATÜRK wrote:

YOU HAVE SAID 90 DAYS IT HAS BEEN OVER 5 MONTHS SINCE I GOT THE CARD AND FAR BEYOND 90 DAYS SINCE YOU SEND AN E MAIL!

Hello,

You will receive the money cashback via money transfer, usually ASUS proceeds within a time period up to 90 days after the release of your application.

Best Regards,

ac1a9aaf.gif
On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 02:14 am, <berkkocaturk70@hotmail.com> BERK KOCATÜRK wrote:

i have completed the cashback month ago and i should have gotten my money back but i didnt your social media doesnt answer me i should get 200 Turkish lira i have a GTX 1080 that i bought and i have done everything but i didnt get the money i have used the website also emailed you my information before but nothing happened. i have bought a very expensive graphic card and this is your attitude not answering me not helping me not doing what you promised.
I want my cashback.

"

Merhaba Berk Kocatürk,

Onayın ardından ödeme gerçekleşecek ya da 90 gün içinde prim ödemen gönderilecek.

Saygılarımızla,

ASUS Promosyon Ekibi

Genel müdür: Nicole Hänel | KDV. No. DE295361469 | HRB 80803 | Köln Yerel Mahkemesi
"

I have also send you an email on 21.03.2017 22:48 containing everything you need down below with attachments included.

siteniz ingilizceydi türkçe yapmışsınız ancak hala başvurma linki ana sayfaya yönlendiriyor

"4. Katılımın konusu ve kuralları" başlığı altındaki ASUS çevrimiçi formu linki ana sayfaya yönlendiriyor ve işlem yapamıyoruz o nedenle buradan gerekli düşündüğüm bilgileri yolluyorum çünkü neler olduklarını bile yazmamışsınız

Adres: dumlupınar mah. özkan sk. buluş sitesi d blok no 2 daire 10 Derince/Kocaeli

Tarih 19.03.2017

Resmi e fatura ektedir

Banka bilgilerim

İş Bankası IBAN:

What can i do?

Ya Asus seems to be an issue with getting mail in rebates. I've been waiting months for mine as well. I just gave up. Learned my lesson never factor a mail in rebate in when pricing a product.

I got my cashback after buying the Z170-A within weeks and a game code after buying my monitor within days. Maybe just bad luck for some

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X PBO GPU: Asus Strix RTX 3090 OC Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600Mhz CL17

CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Capillex Storage: Samsung 980 Pro and 970 Evo 1TB Samsung 860 EVO 1TB Crucial MX300 525GB WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX1000 Case: Corsair 500D SE RGB 6x LL120

Well if i didn't count the cashback i would definitely bought a msi gtx 1080 turbo since it was quite cheaper

7 minutes ago, Berk70 said:

Well if i didn't count the cashback i would definitely bought a msi gtx 1080 turbo since it was quite cheaper

But worse in performance and especially noise by the blower style cooler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X PBO GPU: Asus Strix RTX 3090 OC Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3600Mhz CL17

CPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Capillex Storage: Samsung 980 Pro and 970 Evo 1TB Samsung 860 EVO 1TB Crucial MX300 525GB WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX1000 Case: Corsair 500D SE RGB 6x LL120

the game code offer sticker on the box turned out to be a hoax too i think it was game of warships and on website the offer had ended i  dont care about that

but 1080 turbo was 1700 Tl 1080 gaming x was 1900 and i bought asus for 2200 Tl with 200tl cashback thinking like they will transfer money and it will only cos me 100 extra but i overpaid price certainly doesnt worth the performance and they are still 1080 they don't have that big of a gap between them.

1 hour ago, Berk70 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hello,

----
Best Regards,

2732e606.gif

Hello,

Best Regards,

ac1a9aaf.gif

I want my cashback.

"

Merhaba Berk Kocatürk,

Saygılarımızla,

ASUS Promosyon Ekibi

"

Tarih 19.03.2017

Resmi e fatura ektedir

Banka bilgilerim

İş Bankası IBAN:

What can i do?

if i was asus i'd ignore you... judging by the way you type lol. sure u might be pissed but then again you are not communicating in a professional sense rather out of spite of anger.

they deal with so many people, tickets, complaints, queries etc, what makes you think your request is more than likely get their attention?

sure it sucks but unless many people have the same issue that they can directly replicate at this point in time i doubt it will get thru imo.

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K | Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H | Graphics Card: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti OCEdition | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3000MHz |Storage: 1 x Samsung 830 EVO Series 250GB | 1 x Samsung 960 PRO Series 512GB | 1 x Western Digital Blue 1TB | 1 x Western Digital Blue 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM750x 750W 80+ Gold Power Supply | Case: Cooler Master MasterCase 5 Pro |

Cooling: Corsair H100i v2 // 4x Corsair ML140 RED Fans // 2x Corsair ML120 RED Fans 
---

Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q 1440p 165Hz IPS G-Sync | Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Red LED, Cherry MX Brown Switches | Mouse: Corsair Glaive RGB | Speakers: Logitech Z623 THX Certified Speakers

you just said the same thing as other guy so my answer is same i was communicating professionally but now i don't care enough to do that