Any UK storage deals?

Undead

Hey guys I'm looking at upgrading from my 320gb hdd into a 3tb hdd with a 120gb ssd, please can you find me the very cheapest price for these? Cheapest I found for the 2 is £130. Need it asap please :)

When you play The Game of Thrones, you win or you die...

Hey,

There are some great deals at the moment on Amazon.co.uk. 

3TB Samsung Barracuda Hard drive is for £94, saving £54  :D

Loads of deals on SSDs. I pressume you want to use one as a boot drive. 60GB SSD is more than enough for boot drive and a couple of small applications, but they got good deals on the 120GB SSDs. Like the Samsung 840 Series 120GB at £80. Can't go wrong with that, but there are a little cheaper alternatives. Like the Kingston 120GB SSD for £61.

All directly from Amazon, so you got some retail warranty, in case anything happens  ^_^

Elven

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

WD Reds on ebuyer.com are going from £50 (1tb) to £130 (4tb) atm :| tempted to get a few 4tb for my next build

Character artist in the Games industry.

Hey,

There are some great deals at the moment on Amazon.co.uk. 

3TB Samsung Barracuda Hard drive is for £94, saving £54  :D

Loads of deals on SSDs. I pressume you want to use one as a boot drive. 60GB SSD is more than enough for boot drive and a couple of small applications, but they got good deals on the 120GB SSDs. Like the Samsung 840 Series 120GB at £80. Can't go wrong with that, but there are a little cheaper alternatives. Like the Kingston 120GB SSD for £61.

All directly from Amazon, so you got some retail warranty, in case anything happens  ^_^

Elven

http://www.scan.co.uk/todayonly/index.aspx

Check out the HDD + SSD mixit bundles. 3TB drive + 250GB Samsung Evo for £209.99. Bargain!

WD Reds on ebuyer.com are going from £50 (1tb) to £130 (4tb) atm :| tempted to get a few 4tb for my next build

Hey guys Thank you so much! The cheapest combo I've found is a toshiba 3tb hdd and elven's kingston 120gb for a total of £136, if you find anything better let me know!

When you play The Game of Thrones, you win or you die...

Hey guys Thank you so much! The cheapest combo I've found is a toshiba 3tb hdd and elven's kingston 120gb for a total of £136, if you find anything better let me know! 

That's a great deal, right there  :D

Glad we could help,

Elven

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.