*Update 2* OFFICIAL AMD RX Vega - Nano GPU Teased!

goodtofufriday
3 hours ago, NoMercy said:

Is it available outside US? :(

YES the combo deal will be global, but I was doing more research on the combo and you HAVE to get either a 1700x or 1800x (NO 1700's allowed) and either a ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme X370 Motherboard, GIGABYTE GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Motherboard or a MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM Motherboard, the CHEAPEST of these is like 200 bucks where pretty much anyone not running a dual GPU setup would be FAR better off getting a 70 dollar b350 motherboard, so basically unless you where planning to buy one of the MOST EXPENSIVE X370 motherboards and a 1700x or 1800x and that specific monitor the C34F791 and those specific games you really aren't saving shit with the combo, infact you weren't planning to get that monitor DON'T even bother looking at the combo pack unless you just want to pay 100 bucks extra to hopefully get a limited edition vega 64

7 hours ago, marldorthegreat said:

Also, have you seen the amd "Package" vega. Comes with a GPU, monitor, cpu and mobo. For only a bit more/

You don't get a monitor, CPU and motherboard, you get a discount on them.

7 hours ago, Damascus said:

A friend will be getting an r7 cpu later on, and I want a monitor. Interesting.

It seems like the monitor discount is only for the Samsung CF791, which is a ~900 dollar monitor.

The 100 dollar discount on the Ryzen CPU and motherboard seems to only be on specific CPU/mobo combos too, so that might not save you any money either (instead you might get a 1700X for the same price as a 1700, but only if you pick one out of a handful of really expensive motherboards).

The more I look into the deals, the more they flat out suck.

Looks sweet! 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

1 hour ago, Daniel644 said:

YES the combo deal will be global, but I was doing more research on the combo and you HAVE to get either a 1700x or 1800x (NO 1700's allowed) and either a ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme X370 Motherboard, GIGABYTE GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Motherboard or a MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM Motherboard, the CHEAPEST of these is like 200 bucks where pretty much anyone not running a dual GPU setup would be FAR better off getting a 70 dollar b350 motherboard, so basically unless you where planning to buy one of the MOST EXPENSIVE X370 motherboards and a 1700x or 1800x and that specific monitor the C34F791 and those specific games you really aren't saving shit with the combo, infact you weren't planning to get that monitor DON'T even bother looking at the combo pack unless you just want to pay 100 bucks extra to hopefully get a limited edition vega 64

Yeah, just saw their website. Monitor not available for my country. Bye amd, bye vega, you just lost one customer. 

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

You don't get a monitor, CPU and motherboard, you get a discount on them.

It seems like the monitor discount is only for the Samsung CF791, which is a ~900 dollar monitor.

The 100 dollar discount on the Ryzen CPU and motherboard seems to only be on specific CPU/mobo combos too, so that might not save you any money either (instead you might get a 1700X for the same price as a 1700, but only if you pick one out of a handful of really expensive motherboards).

The more I look into the deals, the more they flat out suck.

The monitor is fine. The problem is on the mobo and cpu. I was going to buy 1700 + hero6, if with the $100 discount, it would be absolutely perfect.

2 hours ago, Daniel644 said:

So it's not so much a combo to stave off miners but more of a combo to stave off consumers in general in hopes that they don't realize they won't have volume until something like October or November.

-------

Current Rig

-------

2 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

DSC05056-1.jpg

I don't think anyone posted this yet. But here's a picture of this card. That second PCIe power area seems to not be populated though.

Huh so it seems. Probably this is the vega 56 board then and underclocked. Or Vega 56 and the nano use the same reference pcb as vega 64

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

7 minutes ago, goodtofufriday said:

Huh so it seems. Probably this is the vega 56 board then and underclocked. Or Vega 56 and the nano use the same reference pcb as vega 64

Once they took the shroud off the Vega FE, it was pretty obvious they'd do a new Nano. With a PCB that empty it made a lot of sense.

10 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Thing is I was already planning on getting a monitor of this class anyways (UW, UHD) and my friend wants a balls to the wall R7 rig with top end mobo/CPU

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

• 2 weeks later...