GAMING on RX VEGA & THREADRIPPER

Has there been a video yet about the all NVMe storage server??

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

7 hours ago, MaherZ said:

Linus looked so tense and after the RAM swapping looked super tired and pale.

"Linus drinks water!" wooooohoo xD

Again, cardio. Linus would not survive the zombie apocalypse.

7 hours ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

It was a public event, what were you expecting? 

An AGE MINIMUM, it's not uncommon for event to have age minimums.

E3 for example doesn't allow ANYONE (including infants) under the age of 17.

4 hours ago, coolkingler1 said:

In this thread: people hating children.

Great input guys. /s

Granted I made a joke, but 'I hate children' is more annoying than the children could be, good job on hating on not-yet-fully-developed human beings.

we aren't hating on children, children are fine when they are where they should be and know how to behave.

3 hours ago, b3ar said:

So much salt with the kiddos attending. The little dudes were the most excited and were at the front, as they should be. The dour angsty crossed-arm pale basement dwellers were making snide comments further back.

hey, I chose the basement because it requires almost NO A/C (I've literally only used the AC 4 days so far this year) and very little heat. this is MY HOUSE I can live on whatever level I damn well want to.

5 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

we aren't hating on children, children are fine when they are where they should be and know how to behave.

hey, I chose the basement because it requires almost NO A/C (I've literally only used the AC 4 days so far this year) and very little heat. this is MY HOUSE I can live on whatever level I damn well want to.

I think e3 can get away with that since its a bigger, more established forum but this is the first LTX so getting as many numbers as possible makes more sense. Plus honestly, who cares if some kids get really excited over tech, we've all been there and it doesn't harm anyone. Maybe if LTX begins to grow and become a significant event in the tech calendar like e3 they can afford to be more selective.

...e3 also has some lewd cosplays that are probably not what parents want kids seeing!

7 hours ago, BachChain said:

I'm surprised they didn't get raja to personally come out and drop it

Raja K is Currently in India and based on what I have heard he would be conducting several press meats before sidrac (i. E official announcement and release) 

28 minutes ago, Abe_R said:

I think e3 can get away with that since its a bigger, more established forum but this is the first LTX so getting as many numbers as possible makes more sense. Plus honestly, who cares if some kids get really excited over tech, we've all been there and it doesn't harm anyone. Maybe if LTX begins to grow and become a significant event in the tech calendar like e3 they can afford to be more selective.

...e3 also has some lewd cosplays that are probably not what parents want kids seeing!

Kids like tech, they would eventually join us on the forum, more salt.. yeah 

........ Bro do you even 9gag/insta

6 hours ago, User Name said:

was LTX a success...? it looks like a bunch of kiddos from this video, and a little empty. but that could be the fact that it is in a big arena. maybe if it was in a convention center it would look more packed.

The kiddos seem more prominent in the video than they were in person because they wanted to be at the front of the stage.

This is about the best crowd shot I got.  Crowd goes further back out of the side of this shot.

IMG_20170729_124456096.jpg

1 hour ago, Daniel644 said:

So what you're saying is that while this was advertised as being a family friendly event you were upset that people brought their families. Also that the kiddos got riled up when the swag was being thrown out? Including samples of G-Fuel which is candy-flavoured caffeine? I've surfed enough mosh pits to know that age of consent isn't a reliable measure of maturity and behaviour.

I thought it was pretty damn civilized, considering there was a stack of +$10k worth of high-end components and toys secured from those beasts by one dude and a rope barrier.

...and of course you can live in the basement. You're a big boy now.