Looking for a good FPS mouse.

Ryan.L

Hey everyone just looking for some suggestions on a new mouse Mostly for FPS games. Anyone got any suggestions?

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @4.8GHZ COOLER: Corsair H100 | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT| GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 660ti SC 2way SLI | RAM: Gskill Ripjaws 4x2GB (8GB) | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX

| SSD: Intel 520 (120GB)HDD: WD Red 3TB | PSU: Corsair TX850M | Case: Corsair 750D  | Display #1: Samsung S24b350HL | Display #2: Acer Al1916W

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD | Headset: AudioTechnica AD700X

Corsair M60 or M65. I've had my M60 for about 4 months and I love it. The software is great, the styling is sweet and the "sniper" button is surprisingly useful in FPS games (even if you're not actually sniping). It comes with the typical gaming features too like adjustable weights, adjustable DPI, braided cable etc. Little bit more expensive than the G500 but you really do get a quality product.

I have an imperator but one of flat mates have an M60, the other has an M65, I definitely prefer the corsair one's series over the imperator / taipan, the weight is far more satisfying and it feels like a quality product.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I have a Razer Abyssus and been using it for a year now. Wouldn't swap it for anything else. Really, for FPS gamers a simple mouse that tracks well will work fine. Everything else such as the features are just a matter of preference.

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

If you want a mouse that's optimal for FPS, avoid anything by Corsair, Steelseries, Mionix or Tt Esports. The reason being that all their mice use laser sensors which come with native acceleration which cannot be disabled. Stick to optical mice, especially those with the Avago 3090 sensor or variants of it.

In other words, these are objectively the best mice for FPS, not accounting for any subjective preferences you may have.

Logitech G400

Razer Deathadder

Razer Abyssus

Razer Krait 2013

Zowie FK

Zowie AM

Zowie EC1/2 Evo

CM Storm Recon

CM Storm Spawn

Roccat Savu

Madcatz R.A.T. 3 Optical

In all my experience I would have to say the Razer Death Adder is THE best FPS mouse I've ever used. I don't like the M60, it just doesn't sit right for me, and having medium to large hands the M60 is WAY too tiny for me to use comfortably. It really is up to you though and how big your hands are and what style of grip you use as well. I personally palm my mouse so the Deathadder is great for me.

Corsair M60 or M65. I've had my M60 for about 4 months and I love it. The software is great, the styling is sweet and the "sniper" button is surprisingly useful in FPS games (even if you're not actually sniping). It comes with the typical gaming features too like adjustable weights, adjustable DPI, braided cable etc. Little bit more expensive than the G500 but you really do get a quality product.
I was thinking about this mouse it looks great and it fits in my hand really well.
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @4.8GHZ COOLER: Corsair H100 | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT| GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 660ti SC 2way SLI | RAM: Gskill Ripjaws 4x2GB (8GB) | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX

| SSD: Intel 520 (120GB)HDD: WD Red 3TB | PSU: Corsair TX850M | Case: Corsair 750D  | Display #1: Samsung S24b350HL | Display #2: Acer Al1916W

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD | Headset: AudioTechnica AD700X

If you want a mouse that's optimal for FPS, avoid anything by Corsair, Steelseries, Mionix or Tt Esports. The reason being that all their mice use laser sensors which come with native acceleration which cannot be disabled. Stick to optical mice, especially those with the Avago 3090 sensor or variants of it.

In other words, these are objectively the best mice for FPS, not accounting for any subjective preferences you may have.

Logitech G400

Razer Deathadder

Razer Abyssus

Razer Krait 2013

Zowie FK

Zowie AM

Zowie EC1/2 Evo

CM Storm Recon

CM Storm Spawn

Roccat Savu

Madcatz R.A.T. 3 Optical

i was looking at the deathadder and which one are you talking about the old one or the new one?

In all my experience I would have to say the Razer Death Adder is THE best FPS mouse I've ever used. I don't like the M60, it just doesn't sit right for me, and having medium to large hands the M60 is WAY too tiny for me to use comfortably. It really is up to you though and how big your hands are and what style of grip you use as well. I personally palm my mouse so the Deathadder is great for me.
I palm my mice.

I have a Razer Abyssus and been using it for a year now. Wouldn't swap it for anything else. Really, for FPS gamers a simple mouse that tracks well will work fine. Everything else such as the features are just a matter of preference.
that was my first mouse i couldnt stand it.

Logitech G400

Razer Deathadder

Razer Abyssus

Razer Krait 2013

Zowie FK

Zowie AM

Zowie EC1/2 Evo

CM Storm Recon

CM Storm Spawn

Roccat Savu

Madcatz R.A.T. 3 Optical

WITH THE M60 U CAN DISABLE IT I HAVE THIS MOUSE AND IT IS A BEAST I WOULD DEFINETLY RECOMEND IT

I love gaming,pc building,talking tech.

Logitech G400

Razer Deathadder

Razer Abyssus

Razer Krait 2013

Zowie FK

Zowie AM

Zowie EC1/2 Evo

CM Storm Recon

CM Storm Spawn

Roccat Savu

Madcatz R.A.T. 3 Optical

I know the Deathadder 3.5G and 4G are fine, pretty sure the 3G is as well. Not sure about older models.

maxtucker: No, that's software acceleration. What I'm talking about is native to the sensor - the hardware.

+1 for the M60. It's relatively cheap and does a damn good job, it's served me really well in the last year or so. I'm not sure what different about the M65, but I'm sure it's better in some way.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Deathadder has a weird scroll wheel though.

Main Rig: i5-3570k | Asrock B75M-ITX | 8gb Crucial Tactical Tracer | Mushkin 60gb SSD | Seagate Momentus XT Gen. 2 750gb | Galaxy 660 ti | Superlux HD668B | Custom Built Super SFF Case | Athena Power 400w m-itx PSU | Steelseries 6Gv/2 Red Switch | Ikari Optical | QCK Heavy |

Best FPS mice

Ikari Optical

Kinzu v2

Sensei

G400

mx518

Intellimouse 3.0

Main Rig: i5-3570k | Asrock B75M-ITX | 8gb Crucial Tactical Tracer | Mushkin 60gb SSD | Seagate Momentus XT Gen. 2 750gb | Galaxy 660 ti | Superlux HD668B | Custom Built Super SFF Case | Athena Power 400w m-itx PSU | Steelseries 6Gv/2 Red Switch | Ikari Optical | QCK Heavy |

Logitech G400

Razer Deathadder

Razer Abyssus

Razer Krait 2013

Zowie FK

Zowie AM

Zowie EC1/2 Evo

CM Storm Recon

CM Storm Spawn

Roccat Savu

Madcatz R.A.T. 3 Optical

The scroll wheel is all messed up on the deathadder which is a real deal breaker imo.

how so? whats wrong with it?

what about the steelseries kana?

Logitech G400

Razer Deathadder

Razer Abyssus

Razer Krait 2013

Zowie FK

Zowie AM

Zowie EC1/2 Evo

CM Storm Recon

CM Storm Spawn

Roccat Savu

Madcatz R.A.T. 3 Optical

Using Abyssus, never part with it ever.

The Internet is invented by cats. Why? Why else would it have so much cat videos?

Couldn't stand it's awesomeness? xD But really, it's quite a good mouse.

Best FPS mice

Ikari Optical

Kinzu v2

Sensei

G400

mx518

Intellimouse 3.0

+1 Intellimouse

Logitech G400

Razer Deathadder

Razer Abyssus

Razer Krait 2013

Zowie FK

Zowie AM

Zowie EC1/2 Evo

CM Storm Recon

CM Storm Spawn

Roccat Savu

Madcatz R.A.T. 3 Optical

SteelSeries mice are great and you CAN disable mouse acceleration. I don't know where you heard that you couldn't do that but I must assure you that I any many others have disabled mouse acceleration on a SteelSeries mouse. I'm using the Diablo mouse and it's great for FPS.
12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Most of the SteelSeries mice are great, I'm using the Diablo mouse which is a reskinned Sensei/Sensei Pro and it is fantastic, the Sensei would be my second choice.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10