Police of Berlin is inquiring the cell phone data of all Berliners every 11 days

3 hours ago, jaggysnake57 said:

right 1 colonge and frankfurt are 2 different places, 2 the story yo linked to is before the story i did. and 3 even in cologne there have been 6 convictions out of some 500 suspects.......6

librels arguments are rooted in fact. not opinion. 

any people who discriminate against other people baised purley on the skin colour or religon are far fight im afraid and using the argument "it was ok 30 years ago" is laughable. 

i give up you give people all the facts and they just ignore it........ill leave you with this......if new zealand is in such a bad situation why is its economy still growing? why is its GDP on the rise? migrants add more to the country they settle in than take out...FACT

Actually it was Republicans fighting to end slavery and Democrats that wanted Jim Crow laws and segregation. Also all the left does is discriminate based on race and gender to push their agenda. 

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

3 minutes ago, jaggysnake57 said:

These are comparing refugees to other migrants. Not refugees to natives. This does not trump the fact that most are on state welfare.

One of your articles is promoting targeting migration of highly education people. Not refugees are they?

This one you posted an article that states wages have gone down by 1% in 8 years:  https://www.niesr.ac.uk/blog/how-small-small-impact-immigration-uk-wages

You have picked an article that put a positive spin on wage stagnation. Wage stagnation is bad. Is this adjusted for inflation, and cost of living increases such as rent and food?

This is what we are seeing in NZ, wages for the poor have not improved but cost of living is pushing them out into the gutter. Read my words I use previously. I use words like holding down wages, and your article confirms this is not just observed in NZ.

16 minutes ago, jaggysnake57 said:

to be massively anti immigration and refugee and raciest

I think you may be over compensating for your racist past. I have no racial motivations. I look at the facts but I look at the actual numbers.

You are taking summaries from blogs and news sources with political bias and not from the original source.

Even the IMF report you gave me debunks your theory that refugees are more employable but have your blinders on.

In your last post where you are attempting to drop the mic you have linked an article that is not comparing refugees to natives, but to other migrants.

I dont know why you refuse to accept data that shows refugees are highly dependant on state welfare when both of our information sources confirm it.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

6 hours ago, SCHISCHKA said:

These are comparing refugees to other migrants. Not refugees to natives. This does not trump the fact that most are on state welfare.

One of your articles is promoting targeting migration of highly education people. Not refugees are they?

This one you posted an article that states wages have gone down by 1% in 8 years:  https://www.niesr.ac.uk/blog/how-small-small-impact-immigration-uk-wages

You have picked an article that put a positive spin on wage stagnation. Wage stagnation is bad. Is this adjusted for inflation, and cost of living increases such as rent and food?

This is what we are seeing in NZ, wages for the poor have not improved but cost of living is pushing them out into the gutter. Read my words I use previously. I use words like holding down wages, and your article confirms this is not just observed in NZ.

I think you may be over compensating for your racist past. I have no racial motivations. I look at the facts but I look at the actual numbers.

You are taking summaries from blogs and news sources with political bias and not from the original source.

Even the IMF report you gave me debunks your theory that refugees are more employable but have your blinders on.

In your last post where you are attempting to drop the mic you have linked an article that is not comparing refugees to natives, but to other migrants.

I dont know why you refuse to accept data that shows refugees are highly dependant on state welfare when both of our information sources confirm it.

Dont waste your time arguing with marxists. you are fighting a ideologically driven person, not one of reason and empirical evidence. You might aswell go to the middle east and try flip a Taliban or ISIS fighter from "Islam" to Bhuddism.

19 hours ago, Prysin said:

Dont waste your time arguing with marxists. you are fighting a ideologically driven person, not one of reason and empirical evidence. You might aswell go to the middle east and try flip a Taliban or ISIS fighter from "Islam" to Bhuddism.

is it irony or is it coincidence that this person has admitted to racist thinking in their past?

I am not wasting my time. This is a public forum. More people read it and see links to international studies; responses of logic and reasoning will win the day.

No one wins from social justice bullying, but we can actually help people if we are realistic about what we can achieve, and do this without nonsense irrational weirdos hijacking the conversation.

Thanks Prysin, I quite am tired of fighting the marxist propaganda. It really belongs in the 1930s.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_