Project | White | Finished!

beautiful, i once thought about painting my board but didn't know what paint to use. Already gonna plan on my next build 3 years from now xD

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

Never knew you could PAINT the PCB I thought it was the heat sinks and shields blah blah blah but NO

beautiful, i once thought about painting my board but didn't know what paint to use. Already gonna plan on my next build 3 years from now xD

:D Look up plastdip, might mess upp your board, but i think the look was worth the risk!

dat mutherbord so sexy

thanks!

I got the new sleeve on the way! (ran out for my PCI-E extenders ;)

:D Look up plastdip, might mess upp your board, but i think the look was worth the risk!

thanks!

I got the new sleeve on the way! (ran out for my PCI-E extenders ;)

If I was you I would just build a build on da Gyphon and paint da heat shield. 

Really nice love the PCB

CPU:   Intel I5 3570K @ 4,6 GHZ   -- MOBO: Asrock Z77-Extreme4 -- GPU: EVGA GTX 770 2GB -- PSU:Corsair TX750M -- R AM: 16 GB 1333 MHz -- HDD: 2x 2TB -- 1x 120 GB HyperX SSD -- AUDIO: Creative Audigy 2 -- CASE: Fractal Design R4

-- Actually Like Windows 8 --

If I was you I would just build a build on da Gyphon and paint da heat shield.

Yeah, i was close to skip the plastidip and use a coverplate, but it wouldn't have been the same, i think this looks much better :D

Really nice love the PCB

Thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...

I finally Finished my project!

The sleeving was harder to get straight then what i thought! since my Sataports are filled up there are almost no room for a clean run ;)

But i'll let the images speak for themself!

Big Thanks to Corsair, Sleeva.se and Aquatuning for their support in this Project! you made it Awesome!

11934611194_d80c8dac36_c.jpg

11934159065_33eaccf177_c.jpg

11934153675_7d08cfc9be_c.jpg

11934599464_096938f855_c.jpg

11934142275_4962e239bb_c.jpg

11934582984_ffed3bd658_c.jpg

11934590104_568ef5cb3e_c.jpg

11934930036_08764f9f26_c.jpg

11934362493_f760e2ac61_c.jpg

11934355463_1f60742c37_c.jpg

Thanks again! Now it's time to start planning for my next project which i hope will be finished by Dreamhack Summer 2014! it will be a VERY special one, so stay tuned!

I wish fractal sold side panel's with bigger windows like that, very nice build, you are extremely talented at building PCs lol.

Very nice

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

That tubing! That looks awesome. I like the fans and cables too.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

dayyyyyyyyyyyummm  :D

:D

I wish fractal sold side panel's with bigger windows like that, very nice build, you are extremely talented at building PCs lol.

Yeah, i really like the look of the bigger window, and with a 8mm Plexi it's about as soundproofing as the original panel with the same ridgidity :D

Very nice

That tubing! That looks awesome. I like the fans and cables too.

Next build will feature alot more of that, now when i learnt how to bend them properly!

Clean and amazing. Cookies for you sir!

Nomnom Cookies! thanks!

Whats white lighting are you using? Is i just from the fans or do you have an LED strip. Fantastic build and photos :)

I'm in love with the color scheme here, its beautiful. On a cosmetic point, the cable sleeving is wonderful and I really admire the thought that's gone into the tube routing. Some builders cross their tubing over the memory and in my opinion it kind of spoils the look and probably makes it harder to upgrade easily. A++ man.

Thank you!

I thought that i might want to add a couple of more memory modules in the future it's not the easiest thing to do with Hardtubes, so i thought i would go the practical way xD turned out to look good aswell :D

Love it, just love it.

Thanks m8!

Whats white lighting are you using? Is i just from the fans or do you have an LED strip. Fantastic build and photos :)

First of all, Thanks!

The lights i have is mainly from the fanns, though alot of "keylight" is coming from a LED cable running asa frame around the sidepanel, aimed into the case. That LED Cable is also running behind my Res.

That green backlight is driving me freaking wild.

I think I need to do something like that.  Is it an LED strip ?

Nothing to see here - move along.

That green backlight is driving me freaking wild.

I think I need to do something like that.  Is it an LED strip ?

It's a Feature of the g1. Sniper m5 :D It's the Electronic Isolation for the soundboard ;)

Hello everyone, thanks for all the nice words and encouragement during the build!

Just wanted you guys to know that i've started my planning for my next build.

A Scratchbuild chassi made for watercooling!

(If it works out great i will also sell these in a couple of limited edition)

We're talking a full build in 6mm Aluminium, No 5.25" bays, Lots of room for hdds and cablerouting and a built in reservoir. I cant compete with any manufacturers and im not planning to make alot of money, im just enjoying building computers. More info in my planning thread here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/103056-no-name-teasers-and-planning-coming/

Utterly loving this. Great color coordination, very clean execution. I'm

not usually a big fan of fans mounted outside the case on top, but I can

appreciate the form < function approach here, plus they're nice fans. :D

So: thumb.gif

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Why didn't you watercool your graphics card aswell.

And also what size is the front rad, top rad and res, was looking to watercool in my r4 but seemed impossible.

Would i be able to watercool in my r4 without any modding with the same size res and rads that you used?

Utterly loving this. Great color coordination, very clean execution. I'm

not usually a big fan of fans mounted outside the case on top, but I can

appreciate the form < function approach here, plus they're nice fans. :D

So: thumb.gif

Thank you!

Yeah in this case Function was definitly > form, im considering adding a shroud at the top though.

Why didn't you watercool your graphics card aswell.

And also what size is the front rad, top rad and res, was looking to watercool in my r4 but seemed impossible.

Would i be able to watercool in my r4 without any modding with the same size res and rads that you used?

hi!

i really loved the look of the reference cooler, it also fit in very will with the rest of my theme.

Since the card is really silent, and runs my games well i didnt find the need to watercool it.

The computer is made for 3D graphics and Vray rendering (I do not like Vray RT) the processor is the most important unit, that has to be stable and fast in any situation.

That is also why you wont see a 5.0ghz clock from me, since it's not stable enough for my work, that includes 3-4days of simulations and rendering which can not be interupted :D

For the Top, i am using a 280mm slim radiator and front a 50mm 280mm radiator.

The reservoir is a EK 400mm cylindrical one.

you will not be able to fit those rads in a stock R4, the 5.25" bays needs to go ot make room for the top and front radiator and if u want the reservoir mounted vertically you also need to modify your motherboardtray to extend another 10cms to the right.

I think two 240mm radiators would work fine though aslong as you are using slim for the top

Wow. You nailed that color-scheme.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

That looks amazing! Perfect combination of colors, placement and just awesomeness.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

Thank you!

Yeah in this case Function was definitly > form, im considering adding a shroud at the top though.

Hehe, I would not be against that. ;)

i really loved the look of the reference cooler, it also fit in very will with the rest of my theme.

Since the card is really silent, and runs my games well i didnt find the need to watercool it.

I really like the stock cooler on this card, and I think it fits in very well

into your rig. There was a guy on OCN who put a general-purpose water block

under the stock cooler's shroud, so he got the best of both worlds (looks wickedly

awesome), but that's a lot of work to do properly.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic