Banned from Dazmode website?!

Hello!

Yesterday I tried buying from Dazmode, went to checkout to see the order total and backed up from the checkout to check some more stuff. 

So today I tried going on Dazmode to buy what was in my shopping cart and it told me ''Access Denied'': 

Like... what kind of store is that? If they don't tolerate the fact that you don't buy immediatly, how many customers did they lost??

I really don't understand why they do that... their method is really weird.

Dazmode.PNG

An email to them would answer your question.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Just now, Praesi said:

An email to them would answer your question.

I can't contact them if I can't access their website.

Just now, Fourmi_Killer said:

I can't contact them if I can't access their website.

In mt experience this can happen(like Ebay)If you press checkout but just go back on the payment step

My life

So I guess filling your cart and not buying it immediately counts as an "unpaid order" somehow to them?

Even so, that's ridiculous.

I can understand banning someone that tried to steal from you or is overall just a complete cunt, but getting banned for.... browsing? ridiculous.

That would be as if a physical store would deny you access to it, because you picked something up but decided to put it back because you changed your minds and left a few times.

Unless there's more to this than the OP let us believe.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Just now, TetraSky said:

So I guess filling your cart and not buying it immediately counts as an "unpaid order" somehow to them?

Even so, that's ridiculous.

I can understand banning someone that tried to steal from you or is overall just a complete cunt, but getting banned for.... browsing? ridiculous.

Unless there's more to this than the OP let us believe.

No really, I did not try to steal from them. I just went in checkout to see the total before checking the store for more stuff.

Surely they have a system that lets them know the difference between a placed order and one that has actually been paid for. Like an email or notification that says "x has placed and order" 

What a joke. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I've filled up my cart many times and gone to checkout but have yet to actually purchase anything from the site as I always seem to run out of money. I don't think that was it. Would be nice if there was a way for you to contact them.

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

Just use a VPN and get your friend to start a new account and buy the stuff you need.

I was on meetup group and the head honcho banned me for having too many groups. I was getting far too many updates from his group. I saw his account at first there were 5 maybe 10 groups, now he has 30 or 40. What a hypocrite he was.

He let me back in the group, after I messaged him kindly. I still havent attended any meetups from that group. I think bad thoughts on what to do.

10 hours ago, Bensemus said:

I've filled up my cart many times and gone to checkout but have yet to actually purchase anything from the site as I always seem to run out of money. I don't think that was it. Would be nice if there was a way for you to contact them.

I'm searching for a way to contact them, but I can't access their website, so it's really hard

6 hours ago, Fourmi_Killer said:

I'm searching for a way to contact them, but I can't access their website, so it's really hard

Fuck them, they dont want your money. There are plenty of other stores out there that will take you money, no problem. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Probably your IP just got flagged. Try with another IP and ask why your IP was flagged.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

Fuck them, they dont want your money. There are plenty of other stores out there that will take you money, no problem. 

I went and bought the stuff from ModMyMods which had exactly what I wanted, so I don't need their website anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

If somebody registered account with fake email, that account get banned right away. So,  as we see our welcome email bounce back - that user is banned. 

• 3 months later...

Browsing for rgbs led strips on their site .. went to log In and couldn't figure out my password..been awhile since I have went to there store. Sure enough I experienced the same problem stated above... banned.. can not access the site. I did have old items in my check-out as well. No idea why I'm banned but if it's the same case of old items In ur account they have severe problems. 

The only purchase from this daz was a set of rigid light strips.. I have no unpaid bills lol..

I will just take my money else where