mouse mat HAVIT

Xtreme gaming mouse 550

920c legitech cam 

bayerdynamic DT770 250ohm

420 huion tablet graphic

144hz to 180hz monitor G-sync AOC

IMG_1258.JPG

IMG_1259.JPG

what's wrong with the colour in the first picture?

actually they're both messed up now that I look closer...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Two questions. Why the Deathstalker? You can get a Cherry Mechanical keyboard for what that costs. And why a founders 1060?

4 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

Two questions. Why the Deathstalker? You can get a Cherry Mechanical keyboard for what that costs. And why a founders 1060?

My razer deathstaker have 1 year xD and its again a prety good keyboard and  silent and probaly i will buy a cherry corsair k70 in the future and why the 1060 ? A prety good GPU and i dont realy play on big game :P and the cost its not hight :P and xD NO SLI IF I WANT A OTHER GPU !! xD

Just now, SirDougue said:

My razer deathstaker have 1 year xD and its again a prety good keyboard and  silent and probaly i eill but a cherry corsair k70 in the future and why the 1060 ? A prety good GPU and i dont realy play on big game :P and the cost its not hight :P and xD NO SLI IF I WANT A OTHER GPU !! xD

I was referring to why did you get a foudners edition?

2 minutes ago, Max_Settings said:

I was referring to why did you get a foudners edition?

Because i like the Orginal style of the Nvidia GPU its pretty cool and nice . And he look not cheap xD a solid one peace Body 

Just now, SirDougue said:

Because i like the Orginal style of the Nvidia GPU its pretty cool and nice . And he look not cheap xD i solip one peace Body 

Yeah but it runs hot and load. Come on man, everyone knows you don't buy blower cards unless you are doing SFF builds

1 minute ago, Max_Settings said:

Yeah but it runs hot and load. Come on man, everyone knows you don't buy blower cards unless you are doing SFF builds

Before the founder xD i looking for buy a 1060 Gigabite extreme edition xD 

Just one monitor? The hell? 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

1 minute ago, DrMacintosh said:

Just one monitor? The hell? 

Yeah xD before this monitor i have 3 60hz monitor xD but i sell it for buy just a single monitor :P and 1-2 or 3 monitor personaly i dont care about that xD just one monitor its realy good for me because i dont use multi programe at the same time xD

On 7/17/2017 at 2:00 AM, Max_Settings said:

or if your doing sli it can have better temps

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

On 7/17/2017 at 0:25 PM, Stadiz said:

so....um....you let anyone else use your girlfriend? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Haha, over his dead body

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Stop calling your pc your girlfriend...... 

Also a 7700k with a GTX1060??? Why not spend more money on the gpu instead of CPu? 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

I thought you meant this was your girlfriend's PC... Which doesn't sound as good as you might think. Mine got an overkill mechanical keyboard, the Corsair RGB thing, basically the top one but without macro buttons. So one day we agreed to get rid of our rigs in order to get laptops (I got a Razer Blade and she got a Dell XPS 15) to be able to play and work anywhere...

The fucking ginormous keyboard is still here... I can't get rid of it she won't let it go!!

Spoiler

IMG_0697.jpg