budget case with glass panel

rookie.wanna.play

hi guys! i was wondering if you can help me find a budget friendly case with glass panel so i can see my pc inside. an ATX and MicroATX cases would be cool if you provide 2 cases . coz i still don't know if im gonna go with micro atx to be cheaper or atx . thanks!!

So, just for clarification, do you need a tempered glass window, or is an acrylic window good enough?

7 minutes ago, rookie.wanna.play said:

hi guys! i was wondering if you can help me find a budget friendly case with glass panel so i can see my pc inside. an ATX and MicroATX cases would be cool if you provide 2 cases . coz i still don't know if im gonna go with micro atx to be cheaper or atx . thanks!!

The phanteks eclipse p400 is a pretty solid atx case for a relatively cheap price but as for micro atx i wouldn't know.

InWin 303 for ATX and the new 301 for mATX. Both are extremely well built.

Bitfenix Aurora is a good one too.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

12 hours ago, rookie.wanna.play said:

Less than £30 get the aerocool 500

On 7/16/2017 at 3:33 PM, PineyCreek said:

So, just for clarification, do you need a tempered glass window, or is an acrylic window good enough?

i just want to see whats inside . my case hehe 

On 7/16/2017 at 3:35 PM, Ruwaaid said:

The phanteks eclipse p400 is a pretty solid atx case for a relatively cheap price but as for micro atx i wouldn't know.

oh thanks! man

On 7/16/2017 at 8:12 PM, ApolloX75 said:

InWin 303 for ATX and the new 301 for mATX. Both are extremely well built.

Bitfenix Aurora is a good one too.

i heard that Bitfenix Aurora probably go with that one . thanks man

18 hours ago, yungblood said:

Less than £30 get the aerocool 500

thanks! man

The Thermaltake G21 is pretty nice, very roomy, lots of space for fans, and 2 full tempered glass side panels, $70. Though it doesnt have room for an optical drive

Don't have personal experience with the P400 specifically, but my Phanteks case was a joy to build in.  I'll second either the P400 or P400S (get the one with the window of course, they offer it with or without).

13 hours ago, PineyCreek said:

Don't have personal experience with the P400 specifically, but my Phanteks case was a joy to build in.  I'll second either the P400 or P400S (get the one with the window of course, they offer it with or without).

thanks man! 

14 hours ago, Thevgk said:

The Thermaltake G21 is pretty nice, very roomy, lots of space for fans, and 2 full tempered glass side panels, $70. Though it doesnt have room for an optical drive

thanks! man

On 7/16/2017 at 3:41 AM, LeinadTM said:

Look no further than the MasterBox Lite 5

Major +1 to this, I was actually surprised when I saw this. It's very nice. For $50 thats hard to beat

On 7/17/2017 at 0:08 AM, Thevgk said:

Also +1, it's a brand new case, So hard to say how good it is build quality wise... It's a direct jab at the NZXT S340, styling wise its almost identical, the biggest differences being front mesh for better air flow, 360 rad support and no cable bar cover... Still, for $70 this is nice

On 7/16/2017 at 3:35 AM, Ruwaaid said:

If $100 is in the budget, this is a +1 for sure, this, along with the NZXT S340 Elite are considered the two best TG cases you can get for your money.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25